Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (DAILY REMINDER) The story of the notorious IT user CHILDFUCKER DR.PIZZA

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Peter Bright AKA Twitter-favicon.png DrPizza was a tech writer for Ars Technica, an IncelTears reddit user, an Anti-Great God Emperor blogger and is an out and out pedophile that offered, online, to an FBI agent that he wanted to do the animu fantasy of teaching her 7 and 9-year-old children all about the "Birds And The Bees." He bragged to the same FBI agent that he has been engaging in Sex Lessons that were Heteronormative with an 11-year-old girl. When the agent replied that she didn't understand what he meant, he retorted "Does her daughter eat flower and her son suck snake"?

1560161585481.png

IT users like to say we should be watched because some random who never posted in this forum and don't even know a thing about inceldom made something. Well, why shouldn't they be watched too since a pedo was posting on their sub? Don't you guys love crime by association?

DAILY REMINDER:

INCELS.CO USERS ARRESTED BY ANY CRIME WHATSOEVER: 0.
INCELTEARS USERS ARRESTED BY CHILD FUCKING: 1.

Inceltears... more like CHILDTEARS, because they FUCK children.

:feelskek:
IT users won't touch this one.

Based, cucktears won't touch this

IT users on suicide watch :soy:

IT users on suicide watch :soy:
They literally don't care they never even addressed him all of them are probably pedos anyways and they hate us cause we tell the truth

Pay attention, inceltears: this is why you need to be watched. This is why your "argument" of "we don't act like this in real life!" is bullshit.

This is also a **perfect** example of why it's not "your looks" or "bone structure." It's your aberrant, abhorrent, despicable behavior. By extension, it's also a perfect example of how it's your mentality that brings you down.

actual IT comment

They are in fact all pedos, I might make a more detailed thread later on but the reason they attack us is because they envy we can express our feelings and inceldom because we're not breaking the law, but they cannot express their pedophilia.

OMG, I remembered this. IT are a bunch of pedos :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: What's wrong IT? Got no snappy retort? Oh wait you're hiding because you fuckers got exposed LMAO! Yukiko laugh I'll NEVER let you guys live this down NEVER! :feelsgah::feelsgah:

Man of culture, he should be on right side :<

INCELS.CO USERS ARRESTED BY ANY CRIME WHATSOEVER: 0.
INCELTEARS USERS ARRESTED BY CHILD FUCKING: 1.

Inceltears... more like CHILDTEARS, because they FUCK children.
Pedotears

Meanwhile I and others like @wizardcel would be happy with some kissing and cuddling with a 14 yo developed girl and they think we're monsters for that :feels:

Someone needs to remind IT of Dr. Pizza

Those people do nothing all day other than stalk a bunch of lonely guys on an incel forum. I've never committed any crime in my life, yet they want me in jail for refusing to respect the female imperative imposed on us. Needless to say, IT will go out of their day to defend that convicted pedophile.

IT WON’T TOUCH THIS

Coloror me suprised,people that need to chastise others for their lack of empathy lack it themselves.

I DID TOO U DONT HAVE TO TELL ME I REPLY TO MY INBOX ALWAYS BEFORE I REPLY TO COMMENTS CALM DOwn :feelstrash:
Then how come you didn't reply to me

At least he's not incel, right?

Degenerate soy

cucktears believe pedophiles > incels

IT won't touch this with a burj kahlifa pole

Coloror me suprised,people that need to chastise others for their lack of empathy lack it themselves.
Those who accuse others of bad morals usually are guilty themselves