Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Daily reminder the reason women don't want to date you is because you are not confident, outgoing and have bad social skills

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/kjfo2m/hes_so_so_hot_but_so_so_nervous/

It's driving me insane. He absolutely towers over me, a literal beast of a man, super deep voice and everything. And HE HAS SUCH A NERVOUS PERSONALITY. Jesus Christ, it is So Fucking Attractive. When he stutters? UGH. When I can tell his whole face is turning red behind his mask? UUUGH. When he's talking to me but he's so nervous he has to keep looking away and shuffling? HNNNNNNNG I'm so FRUSTRATED I WANT TO ASK HIM OUT ALREADY but I CAN'T because of my JOB. God give him the courage to ask me out, please. If he doesn't soon I literally have no choice, I NEED to ask him out. Rejection who? Don't care about her. Head empty, only thoughts are of 6"2 shy man.

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

All the strong independent women in the comment section basically telling her to be a slut and fuck him on the first date ... :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

All because he's 6'2" and has a broad frame.

You cant win

Ugly+confident= delusional, people will think your obnoxious

Ugly+shy= weak. People will assume you're mentally retarded. People will ask, "why are you so quiet"

All the strong independent women in the comment section basically telling her to be a slut and fuck him on the first date ... :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

You cant win

Ugly+shy= weak. People will assume you're mentally retarded. People will ask, "why are you so quiet"

Clown world

If ugly and heaven forbid short. Then. It. Is. Over

You cant win

Meanwhile:

good-looking + confident = Chad

good-looking + shy = shy Chad

Fuck Americans live on easy mode. Foids don't think anything of 6'2 in Northern Europe.

In America everyone is like "your sooo taaaallll"

Cucks and foids supporting her in comments:feelspuke::feelspuke:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/kjn76r/shes_so_so_hot_but_so_so_nervous/

She's so, so hot but so, so nervous.

It's driving me insane. Her breasts are absolutely gigantic, a literal paragon of womanhood, super high voice and everything. And SHE HAS SUCH A NERVOUS PERSONALITY. Jesus Christ, it is So Fucking Attractive. When she stutters? UGH. When I can tell her whole face is turning red behind her mask? UUUGH. When she's talking to me but she's so nervous she has to keep looking away and shuffling? HNNNNNNNG I'm so FRUSTRATED I WANT TO ASK HER OUT ALREADY but I CAN'T because of my JOB. God give her the courage to ask me out, please. If she doesn't soon I literally have no choice, I NEED to ask her out. Rejection who? Don't care about him. Head empty, only thoughts are of a shy woman with F cups.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :lul:

lmaooooooo
I want to shove that into the face of every coping """mentalcel"""

Fuck Americans live on easy mode. Foids don't think anything of 6'2 in Northern Europe.

In America everyone is like "your sooo taaaallll"
I hear that a lot, and tbh I can't relate. I'm living in Central Europe and I wish I was 6'2". 6'2" guys get attention from females all the time. Of course, to be considered really tall, one has to be 6'3"+ around here, but it's not like you're not towering over most guys at 6'2" ... even in Central and Northern Europe.

For Amerimutts, 5'11" is already tall.

Whatever, face is everything anyways.

Last edited:
If face is everything, then why do you even want to be 6'2?
Cause then I'd at least be tall. Granted, it doesn't help me much, cause face is always more important, but it's better than nothing.

Just be tall proven AGAIN

{removed}

W*men are afraid of blackpilling men

Fucking lol @ this comment:

Attractive and confident : manly and driven

Attractive and unconfident : cute and sweet

Ugly and confident: annoying and full of themself

Ugly and unconfident: loser and creepy

giphy.gif

Confidence = looks

I'm not "ugly" in the traditional sense, but I'm 5'6, skinny, and have recessed orbital rims (permanent eye circles) from poor nutrition during development... plus I'm nearly bald lol.

Confidence (as a mindset) does absolutely nothing when you're a short skeletor with tired looking eyes. It exudes weakness no matter what mental gymnastics and normie social mask you employ.

It's over.

Last edited:
b-b-but I thought women were attracted to a man's personaliteee :feels::feels::feels:

You cant win

It do be like that
Fucking lol @ this comment:

Attractive and confident : manly and driven

Attractive and unconfident : cute and sweet

Ugly and confident: annoying and full of themself

Ugly and unconfident: loser and creepy

giphy.gif
That gif is wonderful