Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily Reminder: The perfect summarized definiton of AWALT (All Women Are Like That)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Women are like books with different beginnings but the same endings. Don't be fooled by "NAWALTS". They don't exist.

giphy.gif

you go girl

It's true, They interviewed my parents and myself for a while.

Someone went on my twitter and found my middle school, and tipped them off. Alvin ISD police and one FBI visited me.

It's true, They interviewed my parents and myself for a while.

Someone went on my twitter and found my middle school, and tipped them off. Alvin ISD police and one FBI visited me.

JFL. Who the hell uses their real name on a site like this?

Anyway, what did they say to you(assuming you're not LARPing).

JFL. Who the hell uses their real name on a site like this?

Anyway, what did they say to you(assuming you're not LARPing).

First, my parents were talked to (privately) for about half an hour.

Then, when it was my turn, they (one male and one female police) asked me if I knew why they were there, which I acted oblivious and said no. Then they explained that they were alerted because of "disturbing posts" I made online on both this website and on Reddit. The FBI guy was misinformed about the Incels group and thought that incels were dangerous men and people trying to bring others down, etc. I explained what Incels actually are, and what the blackpill was, and they also asked if I had friends at school, etc, and were telling me to stay away from Incels.

I'm pretty sure those "disturbing posts" were probably when I asked what handgun to buy or when I asked "how painful is it to shoot yourself in the head". I must've expressed too much rage in them