Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Daily reminder: The more ugly you are, the harder it becomes to looksmaxx

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★

Anti-social Chad:
•JuST WoRk oN yOur PeRSonAliTy Br00000!
-Cost = absolutely free.
-Result = now you can become a hollywood celebrity and have a harem of 10/10 models instead of 9/10 giga-stacies.

6/10 normie:
•Get ortho.
•If ginger, just dye hair color theory.
-Cost = $25 020 (hair dye included)
-Result = now you can fuck your looksmatch without burning your wallet through 30 dates.

5/10 normie:
•Rhinoplasty.
•Canthoplasty.
•Hair transplant (results may vary)
•Go ortho.
•Gymcel for the chubcel.
-Cost = $48 100 (2 year gym membership included)
-Result = Now you can one-night-harpoon landwhales, no betabuxxing guaranteed.

3.5/10 this dude:
•hairline lowering surgery.
•strabismus surgery (results may vary)
•photorejuvination [laser surgery] (results may vary)
•Canthoplasty those bug eyes to hell!
•Le-Fort 2 for that middle-third (results may vary)
•Face liposuction
•Blacks look better shaved? Not with his skull. Braids or keratin.
-Cost = $50 800 (photorejuvination sessions included)(braid/keratin not included)
-Result = Now 2/10 landwhales will look in your direction to consider you for betabuxx.

Legit 0/10 "It's-Over" personified:

•Hope reincarnation is real and just rope.
-Cost = Your life.
-Result = Likely/Probably/Maybe/Hopefully some roastie will type down something on facebook to virtue signal your death.

If you are a 3/10 or below and you try surgerymaxxing, then you had better have a shit-ton of cash stashed under your bed and a heavier ton of luck if you think you'll survive. Those costs that I mentioned there were only median estimates that vary and/or can be inflated to $100 000 total depending on your state/country to the dollar. If you can muster up cash like that, then you wouldn't be posting here due to either your status or the work you would have to put in to even compensate those costs.

And let's not forget about the surgery itself; if that 3.5/10 actually went for all those surgeries, he would probably die. At that point you aren't just adjusting one or two facial components, you're literally carving up your face and replacing it with artificial parts, just the amount of inter-mingling on the eyes alone could put you at some serious brain-damage risks now imagine not just working on your eyes but your nose, cheeks, jaw etc practically your whole face. You won't be able to hold a smile without feeling your gums painfully stretching apart.
Now imagine trying out for a surgery as the 0/10 :feelshaha: at that point, you're just roping in a theatre.

I'm sick and tired of so many normies saying how we should "just get a surgery" like it's just some casual thing everyone does, like I just have $50 000 sitting in my pocket!

Even worse are foids who say we should"just put on make-up, make-up never fails teehee!" Yeah you stupid bitch, because everyone knows make-up gives you 4 cm in jaw length or magically grows back all your hair!
That 3.5/10 is practically my african counterpart, do you think painting his face is going to turn him into a Tyrone!?

Normies are so casual at suggesting this surgery/make-up/personality-maxx BS because they think that we sit on the same basis of looks as them, they're suggesting all of this stuff that could easily fix their problems but has absolutely no place in the domain of incels. For a normie, it's only going to take one surgery and a couple months at the gym and they're fine, for an incel it's going to take 4-8 surgeries, vapid routine skin treatments and years at the gym to even reach high-tier normie status.

I estimate I'm 1.5-3 PSL. it's over.

My jawline and forward growth are my only good features and only work on side views

I wish I was uglier than 3 tbh. I could LDAR in peace then.

So much work only for getting ugly femorloid. Lay down and fap to cute animu lolis

i could maybe ascend to a 3 with surgery. my worst part is my eyes which are difficult if not impossible to fix surgically. im already on minoxidil 5% at 21 and am 5'9 and I have ruled out LL surgery because i enjoy lifting.

So much work only for getting ugly femorloid. Lay down and fap to cute animu lolis
Learn to draw so you can shitpost your OC with your loli waifu and enrage cucks on deviantart/inceltears.

the 5/10 is 4 max

My jawline and forward growth are my only good features and only work on side views
If you're bald it's over.
If you lack facial harmony it's over.
If you lack facial symmetry it's over.
If you have a weak frame it's over.
If you are under 5'9 it's over.
If you are ethnic it's over.

There are so many ways for it to be over. Having a jawline only fixes 40% of the problem. If everything else is sub-human tier that jaw only failos you and makes you look ogre.

If you're bald it's over.
If you lack facial harmony it's over.
If you lack facial symmetry it's over.
If you have a weak frame it's over.
If you are under 5'9 it's over.
If you are ethnic it's over.

There are so many ways for it to be over. Having a jawline only fixes 40% of the problem. If everything else is sub-human tier that jaw only failos you and makes you look ogre.
Meh. better ogrecel than nerdcel.

Looks like you finally took the worst pill of them all, the facial structure pill

This is pretty accurate.

Of course, surgery is multiplicative NOT additive to your look score

0x10 still 0