Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder: The media, normies, your family and women find your suffering hilarious

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Oh, you were circumcised? Your genital mutilation is hilarious to them as well.

Your life is worth less than dogshit to them all. How does that make you feel?

Yes, men are disposable.

In fact, the fact we barely have wars anymore is one of the factors leading to that many incels. Post-war societies have so much women in proportion to men that it becomes easier.

This is why males commit suicide 5 times as much as women even attempt suicide.

Yes literally, when i told my mom that i want to die because im short she laughed and said i should throw myself in front of a truck

I was cucktified yes.

fuck

Parents of circumcels should not be surprised by their LDARing

My parents dont. Im a fucking disgrace in our culture, they're ashamed of me.

very stupid, narrow minded (unable to imagine other person's life or pov other than own) post tbh

But when a fat femoid is crying because it can't attract Chad they all weep for it.

good now i can ldar with less interruptions.

But when a fat femoid is crying because it can't attract Chad they all weep for it.
An average femoid can be sad a waiter was rude to her, and a bunch of whiteknights would rush to write the restaurant bad reviews. An incel or average man can get his dick cut off, and people will tell him it's his fault for dating a crazy femoid or he must've done something to deserve it.

Worst thing is that as a man you are truly utterly alone in this world. Its a fact that hit me last year when my parents basically disowned me after I turned 25 with no gf. My "friends" from younger years had abandoned me back in my early 20's because of my low status.

This is why males commit suicide 5 times as much as women even attempt suicide.
And don't forget when women ''attempt suicide'' it's almost always for attention

Worst thing is that as a man you are truly utterly alone in this world. Its a fact that hit me last year when my parents basically disowned me after I turned 25 with no gf. My "friends" from younger years had abandoned me back in my early 20's because of my low status.
And then when the media and normies find out about one of the few places that talks about men's issues like incels.is it's seen as a joke and something to laugh at.

No one cares about us
To society only femiods matter

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back