Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily Reminder that

G

Guest2

she's never going to text you, her best friend by her side, thinking about just what to say to you because she wants it to be perfect, then send it giggling but also anxious. She'll never stare at her phone, waiting for you to respond and kicking herself, thinking, "Oh my god, did I say something wrong!? I bet he hates me now; I should just kill myself!!" She's never going to cry for hours because you sent her back "k", because, to you, she's just 'another chick', but, to her, you're everything.

Ohh, right, that makes sense

I would send them gore if they respond

sounds like teenage puff love to me, tbh

Do these thoughts weigh on your mind?

Do these thoughts weigh on your mind?
Not really; I just wanted to make a thread and so made a painfully unoriginal one that would get a few alerts. I haven't ever had a oneitus, so I can't really relate, but I definitely want to feel special to someone.

Sounds very oneitis-y

daily reminder that she's being gangbanged by the football team.

Thankgod my oneitis is a prostitute so I don't have to put up with all this bs :feelsthink:

So basically we'll never be chad.

It's over for textcels.

Tbh if you replace all the female nouns with male nouns it kind of makes sense.

:feelsree: Why you do this to me bunnyman

sounds like teenage puff love to me, tbh
OP is a teenager so it's only natural, but the idea behind it is solid. No female will ever stress over anything you do because to females, you're a cockroach scurrying across the walls; a pest for Chad to crush under heel.