Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily reminder that you'll never have any of this

careermax_aspiecel

careermax_aspiecel

Recruit
★★★★

BRB, gonna rope now :feelsrope:

Its ironic asking the soyboys of reddit this question.

Not opening, can't cope in there

ur dna strands were set into the right way 4 u to experience love

Most of that is just a girl buying them something. Nothing really serious.

Remember though, it’s all about personality.

:lul:

Pass the rope

Its reddit soyboys sharing stories about their fat wives that dont love them.
The most romantic thing they did is let their husband sleep with them once a month if theyre a good dog and mayhe watch chad fuck their wife if theh behave well

My girlfriend paid for a maritime course that I couldn’t afford so that I could get a higher license and a better paying job.
We’re married now and I’m a Captain.

So now investing in their hypergamy is considered "romance"

9553 comments.

322 53638bcefcc71330d005bbd914920fef

Let's see how long I keep my sanity.

i didn’t have a mattress throughout highschool, and my then girlfriend came over for the first time and she looked very disgruntled, so she talked to her parents and arranged a surprise visit for me to go to ikea and get a bed and a desk, i’ve never loved someone so much

This is what it's like to have value and not be ugly. Complete different dimension. I've never had a girl do anything but give me looks of disgust. We're not human.

I was having a rough day and she simply put my head on her lap and petted my head and gently scratched me until I fell asleep

After a particularly bad day, laid my head on her chest, pet me and told me everything would be okay.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

My wife paid off all my debt and student loans with a smile and hugged me after she did. She didn’t have an inch of sadness parting with all that money.
I have autism and she continues to support me and all my strangeness. I’m extremely fortunate to have her.

NT copers BTFO.

This is what it's like to have value and not be ugly. Complete different dimension. I've never had a girl do anything but give me looks of disgust. We're not human.
It never began
Pass me the rope :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Remember though, it’s all about personality.

:lul: