Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily reminder that you will never have this

Meus

Meus

Banned
-

just be a stock image model theory

just be a stock image model theory
Stock image models lives in LaLaLand where the grass is made of copium and the trees smell like roses. I want to live there too :dafuckfeels:

Stock image model live in LaLaLand where the grass is made of copium and the trees smell like roses. I want to live there too :dafuckfeels:
No LaLaLand for your face

i only fuk and date anime girls

But that is bullshit!!

It is an advertisement for something that does not exist. Romantic love is a scam. Don't fall for it
Romantic love may be a scam but foids' thirst for Chad is real, and they often mistake their superficial lust for romance.

But that is bullshit!!

It is an advertisement for something that does not exist. Romantic love is a scam. Don't fall for it
It exists for attractive people lmao. Just because Chad uses and abuses Beckies doesn't mean he can't experience real love with a Stacey. And vice versa of course. Stop coping.

But that is bullshit!!

isn't attraction technically romantic love?
It exists for attractive people lmao. Just because Chad uses and abuses Beckies doesn't mean he can't experience real love with a Stacey. And vice versa of course. Stop coping.
true, I noticed a lot of people here just cope with "love isn't real" because they've never felt it.

More fool them, for they will never know the joy of spending life on the outskirts in the shadows, and the inevitability of one day dying alone and not being discovered for weeks/months when by said stage you are a rotten pile of decomposed matter on your couch :feelskek::dab::feelsautistic:

But that is bullshit!!

giga cope it exist for chads

true, I noticed a lot of people here just cope with "love isn't real" because they've never felt it.
Love is physical attraction so by definition it is real. Not betabuxxing, just raw, pure physical attraction.

I cried a little :cryfeels:

Yes, they have those moments of happiness that we will never experience. But we will not have also the pain of her cheating, leaving, divorce-raping, hysterics etc.
To live with a woman is like to live with a Siberian tiger. Yes, they are fluffy and gorgeous, but in the end they will eat you.

To live with a woman is like to live with a Siberian tiger. Yes, they are fluffy and gorgeous, but in the end they will eat you.
Yes, she will eat you... unless you're Chad and she hasn't had a high enough dosage of the dickpill from her past "friends".

Totally.

But we should not confuse the two.
I agree, it can do us no good. Thankfully, society has made the blackpill clear to us.

Bruh, my will is ironclad. I've been forged in the crucible. Nothing can hurt me anymore. Being incel for long enough turns you psycho. This is fuel for my masochism. God i'm too drunk.

Just because Chad uses and abuses Beckies doesn't mean he can't experience real love with a Stacey.
They experience something exhilarating of course when they flirt and then fuck. No doubt about that.

But it is not what the image in the OP suggests. There is a tremendous mind-gasm in having a Stacy-Chad relationship, for both sides. You truly feel on top of the world. But this feeling is relatively short and has nothing to do with the person you are doing it with. Any other Stacy or any other Chad will do.

That makes it quite different from the supposed feeling called "love", that you picture suggests. That feeling is unreal.

don't forget about fakecels here, possibly 1 day they will have that

No. Chad-Stacy attraction is very different from what people call "romantic love" and which the OP picture suggest

See my answer to @Meus

I think this is the first smart thing you’ve said
Maybe the rest was not that bad either and you are slowly starting to realize it?

giga cope it exist for chads
You are confusing two things.

1. The torrid attraction felt by Chad-Stacy. Generally quite short lived (6 months max) and independent of the person (any Chad/Stacy will do)

2. The feeling called "romantic love": mutual esteem, tenderness, long-term commitment, cuddles, etc. This is what the OP picture suggest.

1. is real and is a blast. No doubt. It is 2. that is not real. No one, including Chads and Stacies ever experiences that irl.

Last edited: