Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder that you are all loved

T

takurak

Banned
-
ddd.png

I don't get it.

Virtue signaling cunts like this need acid face, torture, etc... bad stuff.

aw waw omgg now i feel good thanks

I'm glad you could sense my personality <33 teeheeeee xDD

I'd love a serious answer from females that do this. Do they think anyone believes their bullshit? Do they honestly think they've bettered a single life?

Grotesque said:
I'd love a serious answer from females that do this. Do they think anyone believes their bullshit? Do they honestly think they've bettered a single life?

They think telling everyone is special is not the same as saying no one is

They grew up being pampered by their parents and beloved by guys all around because of the hole between their legs. They can't imagine a world where no-one calls you "beautiful," "smart," "capable," or tells you that they "love you," because that was their entire existence growing up.

Yawn, if it loves me, then why am I virgin? :'(

Grotesque said:
They do it to virtue signal for internet points.

Lol this shit is so fucking stupid. I guess everyone who gazes upon the magical sign is now loved.

mariaimdrunk said:
Lol this shit is so fucking stupid.  I guess everyone who gazes upon the magical sign is now loved.

I was suicidal but after seeing that. Well not anymore ..

alfred, activate the virtue signal!

What is this meant to achieve?
Word don't mean shit and they never will unless you're a fucking beta fuck tranny abomination.

If not from your parents, the incelosphere loves us all. Be strong, brothers. I hope you all ascend (or escape).

this is only directed to chads

Whenever I see pictures like this I just want to scream

Later that day she rejected all the nice guys and blew the abusive jock in the gym locker room.

Not by her, ever. Maybe as a friiiiiiiieeeend.

The only people who love me are my parents

If I passed in front of her I'd ask her "Enough to kiss me?"

KyloRen said:
They grew up being pampered by their parents and beloved by guys all around because of the hole between their legs. They can't imagine a world where no-one calls you "beautiful," "smart," "capable," or tells you that they "love you," because that was their entire existence growing up.

KyloRen said:

Fuck! the feels hit  :S :S

Virtue signaling. she wouldn't give a moment of her day

TheVman said:

"You pathetic incels. Women cant even be nice anymore without you judging them? Wow just wow"

takurak said:
TheVman said:
"You pathetic incels. Women cant even be nice anymore without you judging them? Wow just wow"
"yeah don't you know that everything a woman does is completely selfless and has no hidden agenda!!?"

if that were true she would spread her legs for guys like us

somehow I doubt she would

She only loves chad cock fuck that whore i hope she gets eaten by an escalator in china