Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder that women are the most "visual" gender and have simply INSANE standards

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
This is "magalichan", a Brazilian imageboard for women only. I know there are probably quite a bit of men LARPing there, but by the way the users write, I'm quite sure most of users are actually female. Now let's take a look at what they write in a thread about "handsome men" (Chads).

Foids

"Alexander Ludwig was kinda cute back then, but nowadays he's ugly as sin with that shitty hair"

A white, tall, athletic Chad, who mogs 100% of people here to oblivion and 99% of men at least, is considered "kinda cute" in the left pic and "ugly" in the right pic. Also keep in mind that those imageboard lurking foids are very likely fat and poor in looks, not Stacies at all. They don't have anywhere near the amount of ego boost an actual Stacy has.

Foids2

"The only good ones in this thread. The (female) anons have very low beauty standards".

"Very low beauty standards". Only Chads were posted in the whole thread, and she considers only two to be good enough and the others to have been posted by foids that have "very low beauty standards".

I once showed the main FACEandLMS video to a foid that I know and she also told me that she doesn't find most of the male models who appear there as examples of good-looking men really attractive. She's a 5/10 AT BEST, a complete roast beef according to a chadlite friend who fucked her (and even that 7/10 chadlite friend was considered poor in looks by her and had to insist a lot to actually fuck her).

It's a common belief that men are the visual gender because we get super aroused at the sight of any minimally attractive foid while foids act mostly nonchalantly around men, even most conventionally attractive men. But the fact is, women, thanks to lower T levels, biological impulses to only choose the absolute best and some modern factors that intensify all that even more like the pill, social media, dating apps and whatnot, are a thousand times more strict in their standards to find a man really attractive than men are in finding women attractive.

But they are masters in lying and dissimulating so they can have relationships with average or more rarely even with ugly men for convenience, money, complying to social standards, settling down, etc, without ever finding them even 1% attractive.

Women only find like 1% of men really attractive. Even the top 19% next to that is very likely only "average" in looks for them. They see fucking a 7/10 chadlite as we see fucking some 3/10 cheap whore, "ok, not the best, but can do it for me today".

Someone get these bitches a mirror. Seriously, who the fuck do they think they are? :lul:

8/10 - average looking

9/10 - good looking

10/10 - hot

this is literally how women rate men.

8/10 - average looking

9/10 - good looking

10/10 - hot

this is literally how women rate men.
7/10 - kinda ugly but fuckable once in a while

6/10 - ugly

5/10 and lower - repugnant/invisible.

It's over. Emergency Room. Etc.

It's over for sub9

This is "magalichan", a Brazilian imageboard for women only. I know there are probably quite a bit of men LARPing there, but by the way the users write, I'm quite sure most of users are actually female. Now let's take a look at what they write in a thread about "handsome men" (Chads).

View attachment 50575
"Alexander Ludwig was kinda cute back then, but nowadays he's ugly as sin with that shitty hair"

A white, tall, athletic Chad, who mogs 100% of people here to oblivion and 99% of men at least, is considered "kinda cute" in the left pic and "ugly" in the right pic. Also keep in mind that those imageboard lurking foids are very likely fat and poor in looks, not Stacies at all. They don't have anywhere near the amount of ego boost an actual Stacy has.

View attachment 50577
"The only good ones in this thread. The (female) anons have very low beauty standards".

"Very low beauty standards". Only Chads were posted in the whole thread, and she considers only two to be good enough and the others to have been posted by foids that have "very low beauty standards".

I once showed the main FACEandLMS video to a foid that I know and she also told me that she doesn't find most of the male models who appear there as examples of good-looking men really attractive. She's a 5/10 AT BEST, a complete roast beef according to a chadlite friend who fucked her (and even that 7/10 chadlite friend was considered poor in looks by her and had to insist a lot to actually fuck her).

It's a common belief that men are the visual gender because we get super aroused at the sight of any minimally attractive foid while foids act mostly nonchalantly around men, even most conventionally attractive men. But the fact is, women, thanks to lower T levels, biological impulses to only choose the absolute best and some modern factors that intensify all that even more like the pill, social media, dating apps and whatnot, are a thousand times more strict in their standards to find a man really attractive than men are in finding women attractive.

But they are masters in lying and dissimulating so they can have relationships with average or more rarely even with ugly men for convenience, money, complying to social standards, settling down, etc, without ever finding them even 1% attractive.

Women only find like 1% of men really attractive. Even the top 19% next to that is very likely only "average" in looks for them. They see fucking a 7/10 chadlite as we see fucking some 3/10 cheap whore, "ok, not the best, but can do it for me today".
:blackpill::kys::blackpill:

But real beauty is on the inside, tehee

Soon foids will Expect males to be an 11/10. They will expet males to fucking break the rating system. In the Comming years sub 11males = death sentence

Women are like T-Rexes, except instead of movement their vision is based on being 8/10 and above.

You could probably just walk up to one and steal something from her handbag and she would think it was a ghost.

Have you noticed that Brazilian foids are obsessed with Nordic-looking whites? if you are a normal white in Brazil you don't get a lot of attention from females, but if you have blue eyes or blond hair, it's almost a guaranteed fuck with a foid. I swear those bitches are racists as fuck. I still don't know why they tend to support lef-wing parties instead of coming out as full neo-nazis. It's food for thought.

Have you noticed that Brazilian foids are obsessed with Nordic-looking whites? if you are a normal white in Brazil you don't get a lot of attention from females, but if you have blue eyes or blond hair, it's almost a guaranteed fuck with a foid. I swear those bitches are racists as fuck. I still don't know why they tend to support lef-wing parties instead of coming out as full neo-nazis. It's food for thought.
Hypocrisy plain and simply. Women follow their darwinian-hitlerist genetic agendas while doing stuff on the surface to conform with the status quo, such as "poor opressed minorities", "welcome refugees", etc.