Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily reminder that this was the looks threshold for being an internationally successful boyband member at the 60s

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
301db8b1aa772e908e79c4f726960c031

I mog him at my prime, with hair.

Boomers have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA of how good they had it.

his bandmates made up for it tbh

Damn wtf happened. You look at musicians nowadays and all of them look like part time Male models. I cant think of a single Male musician that's ugly, not even ed Sheeran, hes just normie tier.

I wish I was born at an earlier time tbh

The incels of the future are going to look like chads compared to us if standards keep going up.

his bandmates made up for it tbh
Paul was the best looking one and I rate him as a 6 in his prime.

You could rate him a bit higher but one thing is certain, none of them was even a Chadlite.

Damn wtf happened. You look at musicians nowadays and all of them look like part time Male models. I cant think of a single Male musician that's ugly, not even ed Sheeran, hes just normie tier.
:horror: hes incel tier.

Even the members of Metallica would be incel today. Hell, Lars Ulrich even admitted that he was an incel before he became famous.
metallica_la_3_4_10.jpg

Lars Ulrich even admitted that he was an incel before he became famous.
I call mentalcel. He's not ugly he wasn't ugly before balding and aging.

I call mentalcel. He's not ugly he wasn't ugly before balding and aging.
I disagree, he looks like a goblin. Also 5'5. It didn't help that he was mogged by the other band members. If he claims to have been incel back then, no doubt he'd be incel today.

It's because consumer tastes in bands shifted from actually having talent (i.e. The Beatles) to just needing to look good because that's what brings all the roasties in.

I mog him lol.
The earth is so gay

It's because consumer tastes in bands shifted from actually having talent (i.e. The Beatles) to just needing to look good because that's what brings all the roasties in.
It baffles me how they wrote so fucking many good songs within so little time.

The Beatles are to good songs like Kointo or Insomniac are to posts on incel forums.

Some modern musicians can't write one single good one through decades.

Record week 10251976 1

I mean, these guys would never be able to break into the music industry in 2019 because they don't have the looks.
It baffles me how they wrote so fucking many good songs within so little time.

The Beatles are to good songs like Kointo or Insomniac are to posts on incel forums.

Some modern musicians can't write one single good one through decades.
Its because Lennon and McCartney were generational talents in song-writing. Even Harrison and Ringo could write songs, and they were so catchy that they could span countless genres and still produce hits. The Beatles didn't write anything complex on par with the progressive rock bands, but they had radical ideas, and Lennon was especially good at writing simple lyrics which meant a lot.

And really, they had a lot of time. They released tons of albums, and then their solo projects contain even more good stuff. There's a reason why the Beatles are the gold standard of rock. Are they slightly overrated as musicians? Probably. But when it comes to songwriting, I would say they were better than Michael Jackson.

Last edited:
How about having two massive warts on the side of your face and then going on to bed a thousand women View attachment 78391
Metal is the only hope for truecel musicians tbh.

When you compare the 60s to the 90s for example you can already tell the looks threshold got higher. All Nirvana members were good-looking IMO. Cobain was a Chadlite and Novoselic and Grohl are high tier normies.

Screen shot 2015 06 30 at 8 59 23 am1

View attachment 78387
I mean, these guys would never be able to break into the music industry in 2019 because they don't have the looks.

Its because Lennon and McCartney were generational talents in song-writing. Even Harrison and Ringo could write songs, and they were so catchy that they could span countless genres and still produce hits. The Beatles didn't write anything complex on par with the progressive rock bands, but they had radical ideas, and Lennon was especially good at writing simple lyrics which meant a lot.

And really, they had a lot of time. They released tons of albums, and then their solo projects contain even more good stuff. There's a reason why the Beatles are the gold standard of rock. Are they slightly overrated as musicians? Probably. But when it comes to songwriting, I would say they were better than Michael Jackson.

tbh right one would be incel rn but left and middle are normies, left being chadlite tbh

also back then it was easier for ethnics to famemaxx

exp.
imagev19ad7d458a44d1af8f6dfeda0f1fd0eb6-67gwwj38cojd07c86r2_ct677x380.jpg

Freddie Mercury of Queen(Curry)

250px-Kirk_Hammett_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Kirk Hammett(White and Filipino(SEA), like ER)

When you compare the 60s to the 90s for example you can already tell the looks threshold got higher. All Nirvana members were good-looking IMO. Cobain was a Chadlite and Novoselic and Grohl are high tier normies.

View attachment 78392
The members of Nirvana always came off to me as kinda faggy, except maybe Grohl.

except maybe Grohl.

I remember watching this in VHS as a teenager, when they come back with Grohl wearing a bra the crowd screams "viado, viado!" (Portuguese for faggot).

None of them was actually a fag, they were just big in provoking homophobes.

I remember watching this in VHS as a teenager, when they come back with Grohl wearing a bra the crowd screams "viado, viado!" (Portuguese for faggot).

None of them was actually a fag, they were just big in provoking homophobes.

I wonder if he borrowed that from Courtney

View attachment 78392

Oh yeah 90s was when the Chad rockers came in a big way. They already existed to an extent since the 70s but in the 90s it was fangirl male model rockers.

serveimage

serveimage

Even Billy Corgan was good looking back then:
serveimage

Oh yeah 90s was when the Chad rockers came in a big way. They already existed to an extent since the 70s but in the 90s it was fangirl male model rockers.

serveimage

serveimage

Even Billy Corgan was good looking back then:
serveimage
Even Radiohead, which was famous for the supposed truecel frontman (I don't think Yorke is that much ugly, he mogs me at his prime EZ), had a Chad member.

JonnyGreenwood

Even Radiohead, which was famous for the supposed truecel frontman (I don't think Yorke is that much ugly, he mogs me at his prime EZ), had a Chad member.

View attachment 78396

Yeah I don't know why people always say Thom Yorke is ugly. I'd love to look like him. He has a great and unique face.
serveimage

serveimage

In some pics he's actually really good looking.

Yeah I don't know why people always say Thom Yorke is ugly. I'd love to look like him. He has a great and unique face.
serveimage

serveimage

he looks like fucking dogshit

Just for you and your Norwood, @Mainländer , tell me, did the band Presidents of the United States ever make it in popularity to your neck of the woods?

serveimage

Oldcel NW6/7 singer. Pretty popular song.

he looks like fucking dogshit

I guess it's all relative depending on what you're coming from. I'd love to have his face. Even in the 90s when I was young I liked it and thought it was much better than mine. He's aging poorly but his face is still far structurally superior to mine.

serveimage

serveimage

His only true problem is his lazy eye. I also have a lazy eyelid (I have symmetrical eyelids) though not as bad as his, and I have plenty of other stuff which makes me uglier than him.

Looks threshold to make it big in rock at the 00s:

Blink 182

Tom Delonge is also 6'4, lol.

His only true problem is his lazy eye. I also have a lazy eyelid (I have symmetrical eyelids) though not as bad as his, and I have plenty of other stuff which makes me uglier than him.

Looks threshold to make it big in rock at the 00s:

View attachment 78398

Tom Delonge is also 6'4, lol.

Yeah they were pretty damn good looking. A lot of emo pretty boys in the 00s too like this:

serveimage

Just for you and your Norwood, @Mainländer , tell me, did the band Presidents of the United States ever make it in popularity to your neck of the woods?

serveimage

Oldcel NW6/7 singer. Pretty popular song.

I guess it's all relative depending on what you're coming from. I'd love to have his face. Even in the 90s when I was young I liked it and thought it was much better than mine. He's aging poorly but his face is still far structurally superior to mine.

I know that band but they weren't really that much famous. Not nearly comparable to the likes of The Beatles, Nirvana and others posted ITT.

We will always have successful musicians which are bald/ugly, but they never make it really big, at least not anymore.
Yeah they were pretty damn good looking. A lot of emo pretty boys in the 00s too like this:

serveimage
I miss the emo days. People talked shit about it all the time but pretty much every trend that came after it was worse.

I lived my prime at those times and had emo hair myself.

I know that band but they weren't really that much famous. Not nearly comparable to the likes of The Beatles, Nirvana and others posted ITT.

We will always have successful musicians which are bald/ugly, but they never make it really big, at least not anymore.

I miss the emo days. People talked shit about it all the time but pretty much every trend that came after it was worse.

Aw that's sad dude you must miss your emo hair. My life was shit in the emo era even more than now so I have no particular affinity for it.

The only era of my life I'm fond of was the 80s and 90s when I was a little kid playing NES, listening to grunge, with all the hope in the world for the future.

And yeah, Presidents were just a one (or two or three) hit wonder. Novelty act.

Aw that's sad dude you must miss your emo hair. My life was shit in the emo era even more than now so I have no particular affinity for it.

The only era of my life I'm fond of was the 80s and 90s when I was a little kid playing NES, listening to grunge, with all the hope in the world for the future.

And yeah, Presidents were just a one (or two or three) hit wonder. Novelty act.
I do miss it. I recently purchased a cosplay wig to go to animecons and putting it was a shock, I look 15 years younger and 2 points higher, I'm totally considering the hair system thing after this experience.

I barely aged in terms of face, it's just my hair that it's gone and that utterly ruined my looks.

you're right about that.
I do miss it. I recently purchased a cosplay wig to go to animecons and putting it was a shock, I look 15 years younger and 2 points higher, I'm totally considering the hair system thing after this experience.

I barely aged in terms of face, it's just my hair that it's gone and that utterly ruined my looks.
balding automatically takes 3 points from your looks.

JFL if you aren’t Ringomaxxing

His jaw is the only thing keeping him from being incel.
Cope. He has various other gl features that mog 98% of this site to oblivion.

He's weird-looking, ok, but even so I'd give him an 8 in his prime.

Think about how shit and low resolution TV was in the 60s. Did they even have TV? It was probably black and white, with a 4 inch square picture on a box the size of a living room.

Nowadays we have photoshop, trenbolone, advanced gym routines and nutrition. The top 1% of men have never looked so good.

Think about how shit and low resolution TV was in the 60s. Did they even have TV? It was probably black and white, with a 4 inch square picture on a box the size of a living room.

Nowadays we have photoshop, trenbolone, advanced gym routines and nutrition. The top 1% of men have never looked so good.
I agree that all of those are factors but photography was already developed more than enough to tell people like Ringo were ugly.

I agree that all of those are factors but photography was already developed more than enough to tell people like Ringo were ugly.

Yeah but everyone hated Ringo anyway to be fair, he was always meme status beatle.

Yeah but everyone hated Ringo anyway to be fair, he was always meme status beatle.
Fair enough but nowadays you wouldn't make into a band of that magnitude with his looks even as a meme member.

Also, how would you rate the other Beatles? George and John look like normies to me and Paul is an upper tier normie at best. He looked kinda pretty boy-ish but his face has lots of flaws like negative canthal tilt, bulldog cheeks, etc.

Fair enough but nowadays you wouldn't make into a band of that magnitude with his looks even as a meme member.

Also, how would you rate the other Beatles? George and John look like normies to me and Paul is an upper tier normie at best. He looked kinda pretty boy-ish but his face has lots of flaws like negative canthal tilt, bulldog cheeks, etc.

You are right nowadays the looks standard has absolutely skyrocketed, for the reasons already described + more. I've talked about this a lot before, but essentially there is a globalised "choice paradox" for women now. Women are the ones who select a mate, which itself is unprecedented. But even worse, they can now evaluate men purely on looks for all over the world, and for many this leads to choice paradox - where there is no satisfaction in making a choice because of the huge number of potential choices available. Its a scientifically demonstrated concept - tell people to pick one of three jams, they pick one and are happy. Tell them to pick one of thirty jams, and they can't decide and agonize over it, and don't feel happy with their eventual choice.

Women can pick from tens of thousands of men now straight from their phone, as a result choice paradox means they will never be happy (except for the few that can hook and reel that 10/10 slayer for life).

The beatles were big in an era in the UK where most people never even left their towns, and going to another country was a sign of super high status.

Ed Sheeran would be posting here if he did not have musical talent.