Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder that this subhuman will have children

BottomSubhuman

BottomSubhuman

CIA Phoenix Program
-

just because he is 7 feet tall and rich

Why do I feel like you think you mog this guy, and jealous that hes gets pussy and you dont?

Incels should stay incels, right bruv?

Height>face if you want kids

Face beats all, except for when it comes to statusmaxxing. Foids want to up their status by being with high status males. JFL of you don't think he will be cucked by whoever he ends up with.

Face beats all, except for when it comes to statusmaxxing. Foids want to up their status by being with high status males. JFL of you don't think he will be cucked by whoever he ends up with.
Yup, i'm sure a 7 foot tall athlete will get cucked by 5'4 Indian janitors with great personalities.

Foids are completely psychopathic by status.

I mean he's statusmaxxed not too surprising.

Foids are completely psychopathic by status.
ppl here say its all about looks, but in reality status is just as important. Now of course being good looking means status but in the normie range status will make or break you.
If you're popular, lots of followers, girls in general talk about you in a good way you'll slay like no tomorrow. It's a feedback loop. If women know other women find u hot, they will want you. It's why none cares when your single but as soon as you have a GF seems like your SMV skyrockets.