Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Daily reminder that this is what the people who hate on us look like

E

Evil Genius

Hiiiii
-
lol incels in denial

Me by hansolo551 d5mv94i

Attachments

• cucktears loser.jpg
    cucktears loser.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 109
  • unknown (8).png
    unknown (8).png
    74.3 KB · Views: 125
  • Zeke_Beast_Titan_anime_20.jpg
    Zeke_Beast_Titan_anime_20.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 115
  • zekee.jpg
    zekee.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 87
numales trying to virtue signal their way to some pussy

So, 7.5 billion people are ugly?

So, 7.5 billion people are ugly?
I never seen Chad or Chadlite waste his time laughing at us, or even stacies or becky's.

It's literally always other subhumans aka incels in denial and their roastie masters who are obsessed with us.

Even though he mogs me, I laughed hard when I saw his face. This guy belongs here

He does indeed, but don't worry in about 2/3 years after his virtue signalling gives him zero results, he will sign up and embrace the blackpill.

BP coping incels-in-denial
water is wet

i like wat u did with the pictures lol

Why do they have beards with no mustaches?

I never seen Chad or Chadlite waste his time laughing at us, or even stacies or becky's.
That’s true. They’re too busy thinking about their partners to notice us lonely people.

Why do they have beards with no mustaches?
the fat fuck probably thinks it makes women wet for him because he watched some youtube video or some from r/askcucks told him too.

the fat fuck probably thinks it makes women wet for him because he watched some youtube video or some from r/askcucks told him too.
Do you think this is the look they go for?
Ahmad%20Deedat.jpg

Cucks have such slappable faces

Clear skin and CAN grow a beard. On a little bit of a fatass side, but tolerable. He mogs us by a mile.

Its sad to see that your most vicious detractors are actually other incels in denial. I suppose is makes sense though. To protect themselves from incel rage, foids use bluepilled incels as a meat shield. This is the ultimate insult, salt in the wound and so forth.

They all mog me

Its sad to see that your most vicious detractors are actually other incels in denial. I suppose is makes sense though. To protect themselves from incel rage, foids use bluepilled incels as a meat shield. This is the ultimate insult, salt in the wound and so forth.

Who are they? (usernames)

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest, they're moderately ugly people who feel more confident if they manage to convince themselves that lookism doesn't exist (godspeed to them if it makes them feel better)

i remember when that guy was exposed, was hilarious how even though that guy is a literal neckbeard cucktears where trying to say he was good looking etc. because he was one of them

If that guy had been an incel they would have been mocking him relentlessly for his appearance.

i remember when that guy was exposed, was hilarious how even though that guy is a literal neckbeard cucktears where trying to say he was good looking etc. because he was one of them

If that guy had been an incel they would have been mocking him relentlessly for his appearance.

THIS X10000

If that fat neckbeard approached those roasties in real life they would mock him and laugh at him, even his looksmatched landwhales would reject him.

But to keep him and his friends on plantation, they defend his looks despite knowing full well he is genetic trash lmao

The white guy looks like how Venne probably would’ve had his mom gotten him braces.

Tnx for the thread, made me feel better