Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder that slutty women are opening their legs to 1000's of chads while playing prude around ugly men

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
Women love sex and especially a lot of sex with high quality men.

Imagine being a literal cumdump for chads that don't give a fuck about you while getting nervous when an ugly male is around.

'Eww, this creep on the bench over there looks at the ground and minds his own business, somebody call the police.'

Jfl, literal whores won‘t even let average guys in her hole.

Keep ignoring hard working men and denying them sex, I am sure the horny bully chad that doesn‘t even know your name needs a quick fuck more thsn the suicidal average virgin.

When did hypergamy get so bad that average women deny average men their sexual need? Hell, even ugly women hate above average looking guys. They literally expect a chad as subhuman females.

Back in the day, the average joe could land a cute 6/10. Every male needs a female. Society has to exist.

Just give it up once for a 7/10 instead of a male-model, would that be too much to ask to not make him swallow a shotgun tonight? That is too much too ask, I think.

Women are evil.

that's wh I longer try.. I dont think I will try again

Nothing will change. Females don't give a Fuck about society and civilization. They will only fuck top tier males as along as they can. Our only hope is divine intervention !

I hope one day to go to a shithole country and force women