Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder that "incelman" was never incel, just a fucking autist

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
incelman is the Gambler, /r/incels biggest autistic failed chad who thought he was ugly, probably due to bdd, he is orb v2, but even more autistic. 

THIS IS NOT UGLY:
sGOtzV3.jpg

92jFQUq.jpg

wSBujBZkoHe4K-kZTFuRr1_ZXuPb7NOiGB1K3BSCCOc.jpg

He was an autistic troll who was a 6-7/10 PSL, and a fakecel, he was most likely a troll because the nigga kept posting female worship threads KNOWING he will get banned, plus he is the king of humble brags.

NEVER FORGET WHO INCLEMAN WAS:
4mbvHrO.jpg

6TaEhhC.jpg

LMAO EVEN AUTISTIC CHADS CAN GET PUSSY. CHAD CANNOT LOSE. IT'S OVER.

not chadlite
more like normie tier looks

Twisted said:
I will take comfort in the fact that his midface is still fucked and PS can’t fix it

He’s still a chadlite though

I seriously hope the mods banned him for good, I doubt he stopped lurking here tho.

Gambler should just go to lookism, it's full of shitposting aspie chads

Why do you think he is good looking he could easily be incel

NeverSubmit said:
Why do you think he is good looking he could easily be incel

He looks like a chad lite, he is not ugly at all, there isn't a single thing that would make him incel.

keep coping, lol @ thinking gambler is sub human, if he is incel then I'm a deformed piece of shit

iiiTeMpeR said:
keep coping, lol @ thinking gambler is sub human, if he is incel then I'm a deformed piece of shit
he's not subhuman indeed

He's average looking but an extreme mentalcel.

iiiTeMpeR said:
keep coping, lol @ thinking gambler is sub human, if he is incel then I'm a deformed piece of shit

Well as a truecel you are...buttt that's besides the point. Anyways I agree with you, I was wondering for a while why gambler wasn't perm-banned yet.

Lol @ thinking incelman is an incel, a chad or chadlite.