Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder that if you dont support virginity untill marriage

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
You are the cause of the degeneracy and You fully deserve to be an incel. You are just collecting the fruits of your own seeds.

Degeneratecels need to be hanged. They're like jew nazi collaborators.

I have no influence, it doesn't matter what I believe in this respect.

Degeneracy is the natural state for humanity. It's all fucked. We were just unlucky enough to be born subhuman so we couldn't experience any of it if we wanted to

_incelinside said:
Degeneracy is the natural state for humanity. It's all fucked. We were just unlucky enough to be born subhuman so we couldn't experience any of it if we wanted to

Degeneracy is a disease that quickly destroy societies. Just like a cancer in a body.

highschoolcel said:
Degeneracy is a disease that quickly destroy societies. Just like a cancer in a body.

degeneracy is natural. We are only animals and artificial laws are what keeps people from killing, women from whoring and incels from raping

I should already be married by now this society has denied me a woman for long enough

As if you were a chad you'd think the same way