Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder that horse girl has exponentially higher SMV than all of us put together

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-

Volcel if you wouldn't

A horse has higher smv than all of us put together

Makes sense, she is female. I'd date her.

Her looksmatch is rotting right now

Dim the lights and I'd do her.

its fucking crazy how an average body can make up for a horrifying face when it comes to foids

99+ matches on Tinder in under 1 hour guaranteed.

I bet she looks better naked, tbh.

So what does having a good body do for a male so, do u even gymcel
gymcels have shit bodies because of genetics, that's where the phrase comes from ffs. good body always helps

if she has a hole,she SMV mogs of our entire existence.

gymcels have shit bodies because of genetics, that's where the phrase comes from ffs. good body always helps
A good body helps, but if you're ugly or otherwise unattractive it will help so little it won't be worth it. I get compliments from guys all the time and can't have a five minute conversation with them without them wanting to talk about lifting or asking me for advice or whatever... but foids ain't biting. Ten years ago a girl at the gym put her hand on my bicep for half a second while asking me a question, and that's all I got for being in magazine-cover-level shape.
Yes, most muscular guys get girls but most guys overall get girls too. Even most fat guys get a girlfriend or two by their mid-20s. No one is incel because they don't have enough muscle or a sixpack, and a good body won't make up for whatever is wrong with you that made you an incel.

just put a bag over her head theory

I would eat that pussy all day

yeah they have higher smv then us becouse VAGINA and betabux orbiters
im disgust

Her looksmatch was mercy killed by his parents