Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily Reminder That Girls Can Get Laid With Ease

• Thread starter Deleted member 27804
  • Start date
Deleted member 27804

Deleted member 27804

Truecel
-
The Staceys? The Beckys? The "girl next door" girls you sit next to in class who you made small talk with about the work? The girl who came from a trad/Christian family? The girls who were homeschooled? The girls whose soul purpose is to be the "DUFF" (designated, ugly, fat friend)? They all get sex. Due to men's higher sex drive from higher testosterone levels, combined with girls wearing fakeup and dressing alluringly just for a day out in the park makes them an unstoppable force and simps and cucks encourage them. Sex to them is a trivial piece of piss to them. Half of a foid's life is better than this whole forum's lives combined.

When a trad guy says White women are more moral, show them this video.

[WARNING] If you're a suicidal male, it is strongly advised that you do NOT watch this.

Last edited:
They look like whores though so it’s not surprising nor suicide inducing

just look at how they act, sex is nothing to them. there joking and laughing about it. Meanwhile we literally are on our hands and knees dragging ourselves along the road of misery, deprived of ever even having kissed a girl all due to our shit genetics

Last edited:
just look at how they act, sex is nothing to them. there joking and laughing about it. Meanwhile we literally are on our hands and knees dragging ourselves along the road of misery, deprived of ever even having a kissed a girl all due to our shit genetics
this is the true suifuel

just look at how they act, sex is nothing to them. there joking and laughing about it. Meanwhile we literally are on our hands and knees dragging ourselves along the road of misery, deprived of ever even having a kissed a girl all due to our shit genetics
like riding a bike for them

I couldn't understand shit of what those bitch are saying

Just understand that foids of different shapes, sizes, races, what have you, they can all get sex like taking candy from a baby, to the point that it's meaningless to them

The Staceys? The Beckys? The "girl next door" girls you sit next to in class who you made small talk with about the work? The girl who came from a trad/Christian family? The girls who were homeschooled? The girls whose soul purpose is to be the "DUFF" (designated, ugly, fat friend)? They all get sex. Due to men's higher sex drive from higher testosterone levels, combined with girls wearing fakeup and dressing alluringly just for a day out in the park makes them an unstoppable force and simps and cucks encourage them. Sex to them is a trivial piece of piss to them. Half of a foid's life is better than this whole forum's lives combined.

When a trad guy says White women are more moral, show them this video.

[WARNING] If you're a suicidal male, it is strongly advised that you do NOT watch this.

View attachment 361883

B11715b0e4f164b0795e6d767a56800af8277881 hq removebg preview

Of course they can it goes without saying, privileged beyond there understanding.

I didnt understand one word i think they have braindamage

this is a well known fact, just look at the juggernaut theory.

Anyone caring to give a short rundown?
"fucking mint" is a degenerate word that zoomers use which pretty much used as in "True" with the okay hand sign.

"i double my body count on weekend"
"Christian got with the freshmen who told her he was a sophomore"
"Carole hits and quits it every weekend cause she has no emotions"

couldn't really understand the 2 left though.

"fucking mint" is a degenerate word that zoomers use which pretty much used as in "True" with the okay hand sign.

"i double my body count on weekend"
"Christian got with the freshmen who told her he was a sophomore"
"Carole hits and quits it every weekend cause she has no emotions"

couldn't really understand the 2 left though.
thanks.

I'm legit eating mint chocolate right now

This is why I like black women

Black women are also very promiscuous though.
But not as much whores

In UK Black women are more likely to be virgin or have less body count they just dress bad

We need to bring back stoning.

I didnt understand one word i think they have braindamage
me neither but I dont have audio at my job so lel
They're high school students bragging about their sexual experiences and following each description with the meme, "fucking mint" which implies approval of the experience.

The first one is, "I doubled my bodycount in one weekend" - which means that she had intercourse with as many men during that weekend that she had previously had intercourse with in her entire life. The implication is that this is not a low number.

The second one is, "Krysten got with a freshmen who told her he was a sophomore." A high school freshmen would be about 15 years old. Presumably the girls here are 18 (else the age difference wouldn't be notable because it wouldn't be illegal). The amazing thing about this statement is that there are 15 year old chads who are able to seduce 18 year old women. That's a new one for me.

The third one is, "Carol hits-it-and-quits-it every weekend because she has no emotions." The implication here is that Carol is having sex with a boy who desires a relationship with her. She is willing to have sex with him, but "she has no emotions" and so doesn't love him back. That's an amazing low for an 18 year old girl to have already sunk too. Also, this implies the existence of simp-chads who are able to secure access to sex, but cannot themselves get a relationship. Interesting.

Fourth one: "Kayley is attached to a stoner boy who smokes her more than he texts her back." I interpret this to be the opposite of the previous one. She has sex with him and wants a relationship, but he "hits it and quits it" - I presume the boy is also fucking other girls. So, this one is the prototypical chad situation. It's amazing that a girl can become an alpha widow at just 18.

Fifth one: I can't hear this one either. "Sammy <inaudible> in her front yard that she doesn't remember." Given that the previous four are about sex acts, I presume this one is too.

They're high school students bragging about their sexual experiences and following each description with the meme, "fucking mint" which implies approval of the experience.

The first one is, "I doubled my bodycount in one weekend" - which means that she had intercourse with as many men during that weekend that she had previously had intercourse with in her entire life. The implication is that this is not a low number.

The second one is, "Krysten got with a freshmen who told her he was a sophomore." A high school freshmen would be about 15 years old. Presumably the girls here are 18 (else the age difference wouldn't be notable because it wouldn't be illegal). The amazing thing about this statement is that there are 15 year old chads who are able to seduce 18 year old women. That's a new one for me.

The third one is, "Carol hits-it-and-quits-it every weekend because she has no emotions." The implication here is that Carol is having sex with a boy who desires a relationship with her. She is willing to have sex with him, but "she has no emotions" and so doesn't love him back. That's an amazing low for an 18 year old girl to have already sunk too. Also, this implies the existence of simp-chads who are able to secure access to sex, but cannot themselves get a relationship. Interesting.

Fourth one: "Kayley is attached to a stoner boy who smokes her more than he texts her back." I interpret this to be the opposite of the previous one. She has sex with him and wants a relationship, but he "hits it and quits it" - I presume the boy is also fucking other girls. So, this one is the prototypical chad situation. It's amazing that a girl can become an alpha widow at just 18.

Fifth one: I can't hear this one either. "Sammy <inaudible> in her front yard that she doesn't remember." Given that the previous four are about sex acts, I presume this one is too.

why did you just send me 5 death warrants?
fine with me tho, im on my way...

FriendlyFluidChihuahua small

me too tbh

this is brutal as fuck. these whores deserve to be executed. (in need for speed)

I think it's "counts to five" or something

brb coming over to rape them

white women are the most pure bro

Fucking cumskin foids man....

20201021 130412

I think that she said "Sammy causes a fire in her front yard that she doesn't remember"
yep. I think you've got it!

So, a highschool girl gets blackout dunk and doesn't remember lighting her front yard on fire. "LOLOL!!! YOLO!!! AMIRITE" and yet this is unironically the most wholesome one because it doesn't involve sex.

Sammy

Let's have a round of applause for Sammy, who is a teenage alcoholic, but (maybe) not a whore like all her friends. What a paragon of virtue Sammy is.

I think that she said "Sammy causes a fire in her front yard that she doesn't remember"
yep. I think you've got it!

So, a highschool girl gets blackout dunk and doesn't remember lighting her front yard on fire. "LOLOL!!! YOLO!!! AMIRITE" and yet this is unironically the most wholesome one because it doesn't involve sex.

View attachment 362332

Let's have a round of applause for Sammy, who is a teenage alcoholic, but (maybe) not a whore like all her friends. What a paragon of virtue Sammy is.

i think she actually says "sammy caused a FIGHT in her own front yard that she doesnt remember"

Fucking bitches I want to surround them :feelsBox:

I think it's "counts to five" or something
why did you just send me 5 death warrants?
fine with me tho, im on my way...

View attachment 362284
This is what happens when you give rights to foids. These bitches have contributed nothing to society and probably never will. But they will coast through life with no dearth of sex or affection with simps helping them every step on the way. Meanwhile they cry about "muh gender pay gap" and "muh no wimin in power" to enjoy the fruits of other people's labour.

They're white, so not surprised.

Thanks, I didn't understood a damn thing.