Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder that females prefer loneliness and virginity over being with a non-Chad

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
yLLKj0t.jpg

Good night, I hate women

Why are they like this? No man acts like this. This behavior is disgusting. I already know all the replies are like SLAY QUEEN YEEEAAAHH

Why are they like this? No man acts like this. This behavior is disgusting. I already know all the replies are like SLAY QUEEN YEEEAAAHH

They either want the best or nothing. I made a thread here earlier with a screenshot from some whore who talked about how she has to go to therapy because she feels humiliated in a poly relationship with a Chad who has more than one girlfriend. They rather become lonely virgins or turn literally crazy, depending on pills and therapy in order to cope with the humiliation of being a disposable part of Chad's harem, then go into a healthy monogamous relationship with their looks- and statusmatch.

If she breathes

she's a THOOOOT! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Is she a 5/10 at least?

She deserves to be shot

And guys on here still say women will date their looks match if they can’t find chad.

Meanwhile her looksmatch is floating in the pacific ocean.

The idea of having sex with her looksmatch disgusts her.
Foids need to be put in line.

And guys on here still say women will date their looks match if they can’t find chad.
Because she thinks it's possible for her to get a chad, since she saw an uglier foid get one before. There also needs to be more hypergamous whore shaming.

:lul: :lul: :lul: This cum hole isn't a virgin

a pile of rotting meat that's waiting for the ubermensch.

She is definitely not a virgin.

yeah man i know

They prefer dogs