Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Daily Reminder that even the ugliest of the ugly only want Chad and they can easily fuck Chads.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Yet we're told "just lower your standards incel" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Yeah I want 2D loli only

80/20 is long outdated

I have so much hatred for foids. The degeneracy they bring into our world, the destruction of the man, and the end of society soon.

Yeah tbh. an ugly whore can easily get a 7+/10 chad by swiping enough times on tinder, why would they go for any less?

I have so much hatred for foids. The degeneracy they bring into our world, the destruction of the man, and the end of society soon.
The ultimate blackpill is realising that, not only does female degeneracy cause our misery, but in fact it rots away the foundations of our very society.

Yet we're told "just lower your standards incel" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Lowering your standards is an amoeba IQ Cope by normgroids who settled for less.

If you're rich or a chiseled gymcel, there's absolutely no reason for a male to lower his standards.

More money, higher standards.

You dont deserve standards if you can't even afford to feed yourself.

Lowering your standards is an amoeba IQ Cope by normgroids who settled for less.

If you're rich or a chiseled gymcel, there's absolutely no reason for a male to lower his standards.

More money, higher standards.

You dont deserve standards if you can't even afford to feed yourself.
based

although if an incel refuses to fuck a giga landwhale there's nothing wrong with that

rejecting ugly faced foids is volcel though

Lower your standards all you want the lowest rating a foid has is 11/20 to your 10 scale.

based

although if an incel refuses to fuck a giga landwhale there's nothing wrong with that

rejecting ugly faced foids is volcel though
Nobody with a healthy physique should be condemned to only getting landwhales.

Their behavior is only a symptom of the Jewish disease.

Hate the Jews first and foremost if you're going to hate anybody because they are the primary party to blame in all of our suffering.

It was them that brainwashed/liberated women to become cunts and act this way.

Though sure part of the negative behavior of females is their natural hypergamy I'd never deny that but Jews take whatever weaknesses a person or competing race has and uses those weaknesses against them making that person 10,000 times worse than they'd otherwise be.

but Jews take whatever weaknesses a person or competing race has and uses those weaknesses against them making that person 10,000 times worse than they'd otherwise be.
this probably applies to ER to a good degree

Their behavior is only a symptom of the Jewish disease.

Hate the Jews first and foremost if you're going to hate anybody because they are the primary party to blame in all of our suffering.

It was them that brainwashed/liberated women to become cunts and act this way.

Though sure part of the negative behavior of females is their natural hypergamy I'd never deny that but Jews take whatever weaknesses a person or competing race has and uses those weaknesses against them making that person 10,000 times worse than they'd otherwise be.
Ive always heard people speaking about how Jews control the world on here and imageboards, but I’m not well versed in it so I don’t comment on them. Could you help explain to me how they promoted this degeneracy?

Thanks for the reminder