Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder that "consent" is the biggest form of prejudice ever

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
"Consent" for females means that the very same act can constitute a heinous, atrocious crime or the best thing in life, depending on the looks of the man who does it.

Whether you're good-looking or not in their eyes makes such a difference that they'll want your cock down in their pussies, throats and anuses or YOUR anus being raped by another man in jail depending on it when you make a blunt sexual advance towards them.

I can understand women not wanting to be bothered in a normal environment, because if they were forced to accept every sexual advance ever all the time, it would be fucking tiresome, since pretty much all men would be after them all the time and it would be impossible for them to live normal lives. But let's say they are in a club or something, they are already dressed slutty and in a place meant to mate, but even there, they can't accept anything from an unattractive male, a simple touch from him would be a terrible crime in their minds.

This form of prejudice is so extreme that there's no match for it, think about it. A racist man may not like blacks, for example, but I doubt he would consider a black man touching him, like patting him on the chest for example, a heinous, terrible, revolting crime.

Yet if you as an unattractive incel touch a woman's breast, this IS a serious, terrible and revolting crime for them. Even if you just do it for a sec and get out a moment after, in a place with mating connotations that she went to by choice.

Last edited:
women should not have rights / kids cant consent so women shouldnt haVe rights

"Consent" for females means that the very same act can constitute a heinous, atrocious crime or the best thing in life, depending on the looks of the man who does it.

Whether you're good-looking or not in their eyes makes such a difference that they'll want your cock down in her pussies, throats and anuses or YOUR anus being raped by another man in jail depending on it when you make a blunt sexual advance towards them.

I can understand women not wanting to be bothered in a normal environment, because if they were forced to accept every sexual advance ever all the time, it would be fucking tiresome, since pretty much all men would be after them all the time and it would be impossible for them to live normal lives. But let's say they are in a club or something, they are already dressed slutty and in a place meant to mate, but even there, they can't accept anything from an unattractive male, a simple touch from him would be a terrible crime in their minds.

This form of prejudice is so extreme that there's no match for it, think about it. A racist man may not like blacks, for example, but I doubt he would consider a black man touching him, like patting him on the chest for example, a heinous, terrible, revolting crime.

Yet if you as an unattractive incel touch a woman's breast, this IS serious, terrible and revolting crime for them. Even if you just do it for a sec and get out a moment after, in a place with mating connotations that she went to by choice.
Great reminder

Probably the most gut-wrenching truth there is

women should not have rights / kids cant consent so women shouldnt haVe rights
Women can't protect themselves. They can't take care of themselves. Their freedom in society NECESSARILY requires a police state to look after them.

If women were only allowed to leave the house with the companion of their husbands/fathers/brothers, NO problems with false rape allegations would ever happen. No problems with harassment would ever happen, and even if those things happened they would be way easier to solve. Islam is like that for a reason.

Patriarchy is intrinsically small/nonexistent gov and traditional, women's emancipation is intrinsically big gov/liberalism.

And they say feminism isn't about politics, or left x right.

You would think that in a casual sex setting (if they actually had common sense) unattractive men would occasionally have an advantage. A lower numbers equals a lowered chance of that male have an STD. One of the main excuses they use is "what if i get a disease" if this was something they had realistic concerns about they wouldnt all be fucking the same chad dick.

My Brazilian friend, does your country have "stare rape" laws like in Canada? Do those favela thots complain of "harassment" or "stare rape" if a man she doesn't like watches her bare butt without her consent?
I notice that many Brazilian Stacys bear their butts on the beaches where youngsters are around. In the USA, a woman almost nude in front of children is considered a pedophile.

You would think that in a casual sex setting (if they actually had common sense) unattractive men would occasionally have an advantage. A lower numbers equals a lowered chance of that male have an STD. One of the main excuses they use is "what if i get a disease" if this was something they had realistic concerns about they wouldnt all be fucking the same chad dick.
Chad has way more STDs than incels, that's obvious. They don't care at all about that.

My Chadlite friend says he always easily convices femoids to do it raw with him during casual sex. I've seen their conversations on Whatsapp/Facebook.

Women can't protect themselves. They can't take care of themselves. Their freedom in society NECESSARILY requires a police state to look after them.

If women were only allowed to leave the house with the companion of their husbands/fathers/brothers, NO problems with false rape allegations would ever happen. No problems with harassment would ever happen, and even if those things happened.

Patriarchy is intrinsically small/nonexistent gov and traditional, women emancipation is intrinsically big gov/liberalism.

And they say feminism isn't about politics, or left x right.
And so much of that stems from just sheer fucking laziness that society enables. Ive seen too many tribal documentaries to think that these bumbling western whores are what nature intended.

My Brazilian friend, does your country have "stare rape" laws like in Canada? Do those favela thots complain of "harassment" or "stare rape" if a man she doesn't like watches her bare butt without her consent?
I notice that many Brazilian Stacys bear their butts on the beaches where youngsters are around. In the USA, a woman almost nude in front of children is considered a pedophile.
Thankfully, Brazil is not that much cucked. But feminism is growing rapidly in popularity, this feminist agenda is being pushed harder and harder here.

Chad has way more STDs than incels, that's obvious. They don't care at all about that.

My Chadlite friend says he always easily convices femoids to do it raw with him during casual sex. I've seen their conversations on Whatsapp/Facebook.
Fucking filthy sluts. Are you in america by chance? I have some lovely std statistics to share if you are
NVM i see that you said Brazil

And so much of that stems from just sheer fucking laziness that society enables. Ive seen too many tribal documentaries to think that these bumbling western whores are what nature intended.
Women will always want more and more freedoms and privileges. They're like a child eating 1kg of candy and wanting more instead of having dinner, while the incompetent parent (cucks, government) watches and enables it.
Fucking filthy sluts. Are you in america by chance? I have some lovely std statistics to share if you are
NVM i see that you said Brazil
Post the statistics anyway if you want.

Thankfully, Brazil is not that much cucked. But feminism is growing rapidly in popularity, this feminist agenda is being pushed harder and harder here.

Awesome! So is it okay to approach Brazilian Stacys when they are wearing g-string bikinis on the beach, or do they consider that as "harassment" or "stare rape"? Didn't Peru enforce street harassment laws, punishable by 12 years in prison for offending women, mainly American and Canadian skanks who go there for Ayahuasca DMT "therapy"?

I remembered this SNL sketch

Women will always want more and more freedoms and privileges. They're like a child eating 1kg of candy and wanting more instead of having dinner, while the incompetent parent (cucks, government) watches and enables it.
They need to be put on a nice long time out on a societal level. Here in the states "3rd wave feminism" is destroying the work place and the home. In a country with this many resources its absurd how much female demands of material items have grown. Somthing very similar happened in China, with the added issue of a shortage on available pussy, marriage/dating/sex is a nightmare there too. The average whore is seeing so many clients her cunt is a bio hazard.

Awesome! So is it okay to approach Brazilian Stacys when they are wearing g-string bikinis on the beach, or do they consider that as "harassment" or "stare rape"?
In Brazil you can still approach. As long as you don't touch the femoid there's no problem in approaching, even in daytime. I myself have approached hundreds of females in my PUA years and never got into any trouble, the worst that happened was being pushed away. Wtf is up with Canada, just move down to the US if things are that bad, is it that difficult?

Didn't Peru enforce street harassment laws, punishable by 12 years in prison for offending women, mainly American and Canadian skanks who go there for Ayahuasca DMT "therapy"?
I didn't hear about it, but yeah, laws against "harassment" on the streets are probably going to be implemented in more and more Western and borderline Western (like Latin America) countries in the next years.

They need to be put on a nice long time out on a societal level. Here in the states "3rd wave feminism" is destroying the work place and the home. In a country with this many resources its absurd how much female demands of material items have grown. Somthing very similar happened in China, with the added issue of a shortage on available pussy, marriage/dating/sex is a nightmare there too. The average whore is seeing so many clients her cunt is a bio hazard.
Funny how women are typically the ones who are the most vocal about environmentalist shit when they are by far the main contributors of environmental unsustainability and pollution through mad consumerism (they consume way more than men).

women are basically kids mentally. they've been giving an inch and they took a mile

The fuck is a "consent?" A Chad can go up to a random femoid and just ram her ass in the middle of a sidewalk in front of everyone and she will still like it.

In Brazil you can still approach. As long as you don't touch the femoid there's no problem in approaching, even in daytime. I myself have approached hundreds of females in my PUA years and never got into any trouble, the worst that happened was being pushed away. Wtf is up with Canada, just move down to the US if things are that bad, is it that difficult?

Wow Brazil is paradise compared to Canada and USA.

I didn't hear about it, but yeah, laws against "harassment" on the streets are probably going to be implemented in more and more Western and borderline Western (like Latin America) countries in the next years.

A tiny island called Trinidad & Tobago is infested with Canadian and American feminists.

Funny how women are typically the ones who are the most vocal about environmentalist shit when they are by far the main contributors of environmental unsustainability and pollution through mad consumerism (they consume way more than men).
I read articles about "exfoliating beads" in shower soap destroying the ocean. Who buys that shit? Cunt.
Tons of pharmaceuticals being flushed down the toilets mutating the fish. Cunts are disproportionately on more medication than men
Aerosol? Hairspray.
Straws in the ocean? I dont know too many men who require straws. Cunt likes to suck them and look cute to signal to chad that shes ready to get a dick shoved in her stupid cock hole.
Toxic chemicals in the water and soil? Have you seen wtf is in their make up/hairspray/mousse/exfoliating shit/multiple face cleansers/perfume?
Boohoo what about the animals? Leather boots/fur winter coats/boots/leather jackets/ leather purses
The food trends the obsess over wreck the rainforest
More cunts smoke in the U.S than men so they contribute there as well
Its utter hypocrisy.

The fuck is a "consent?" A Chad can go up to a random femoid and just ram her ass in the middle of a sidewalk in front of everyone and she will still like it.
Consent= a person attractive to me is a God and a person unattractive to me is a pariah who can't even touch me.

Did randomly approaching women ever work for you?

It's about regulating the behavior of unattractive men is what it's really about. Not consent per se.

Did randomly approaching women ever work for you?
I can't go in detail about it because it would be considered "bragging" and would be against the rules, but I never got even close from anything sexual.