Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder that Chinese were throwing their pets off high floor buildings when they heard about corona

Chinesecels on pet suicide watch.

based chinks

Just google, go on deathaddict, there's fightdogmeat.com too etc etc. tons of evidence of chinks with bug mentality killing their pets when covid started to appear
Policemen hanging golden retrievers and huskies on public(latest vid on fightdogmeat) ngl

just be a soulless humanoid bro

Just google, go on deathaddict, there's fightdogmeat.com too etc etc. tons of evidence of chinks with bug mentality killing their pets when covid started to appear
Policemen hanging golden retrievers and huskies on public(latest vid on fightdogmeat) ngl
I really hate unnecessary animal abuse.

Artist's rendition

Chinese touchdown

They really hate dogs don't they

Toss away perfectly good food.

I saw a gore where a dog thrown from a bulding landed on a china woman and she died.
Now i get it.

Lifefuel for ricecels who got cucked by dogs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back