Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder that being a man is basically criminalized in the west in 2k18

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Women's sexual nature is seeking for Chads for sex/procreation and then for an stable beta male for raising the child and supporting her.

This is free to run rampant, under the consent of most men, even though most men aren't Chads, simply because of how much valuable women are in society.

Meanwhile, men's sexual nature is fucking the biggest quantity of young, attractive women as possible. This is heavily curbed through plethora of harsh laws. @RageAgainstTDL 's excellent thread shows that most men feel sexually attracted to pubescent and even prepubescent females. But if you ever act on those natural impulses, even in the mildest way imaginable, even virtually on a computer, you get your life basically destroyed and you're very likely to go to jail and be raped/tortured/killed (by other men white knights [fix'd], jfl) there.

Also worth mentioning is how men's natural aggressive impulses are also heavily curbed while women's impulses (lying, creating intrigues, etc) are also let free.

Women live life on debug mode. They're free to do whatever they want and all their natural impulses are respected and protected by law. Men, especially low-status/ugly men, however, live life on nightmare mode, where they get atrociously punished if they even think about manifesting their natural impulses.

Last edited:
You're not even human if you're ugly

age of consent should be 14 tbfh

Just by being a man you're already pretty much subhuman in the west in 2018. As an ugly man you're even much lower than that.

Underage females are übergods.
Females are gods
Chads are human
Average men are subhuman
We are disposable garbage

Last edited:
all men in the west should Islammaxx and finally put disobedient women down. or kill them by suicide bombing.

all men in the west should Islammaxx and finally put disobedient women down. or kill them by suicide bombing.
Sadly most western men are white knight cucks who love their misery because it pleases the female goddesses.

I don't. I'd go jihad at this point. idc if people die.

most men feel sexually attracted to pubescent and even prepubescent females.
Hold the fuck up. Where's the proof of men being attracted to underdeveloped children?

Hold the fuck up. Where's the proof of men being attracted to underdeveloped children?
do some of you grow up where no foid develops and fucks around under 17-18 ,which many call children still? there were 13-14 year old girls in school who were fucking and had bigger tits than a lot of 20-30 yr woman when i was in school.

do some of you grow up where no foid develops and fucks around under 17-18 ,which many call children still? there were 13-14 year old girls in school who were fucking and had bigger tits than a lot of 20-30 yr woman when i was in school.
In Croatia, girls develop at around 15-16.

Indeed.... :feelsbadman:

Anxietyover9000
:feelsmega::giga::feelswow:

I see girls like that daily here. Even prettier and blonder.

I can't wait to leave. My frustration is reaching unsustainable levels.
Where you moving to bro?

I've said it before - as an ugly male your life is worth less than a 99 cent hot dog, because the hot dog will at least make someone happy for a brief period

We need to start slapping foids again like in my grandfathers era

I see girls like that daily here. Even prettier and blonder.

I can't wait to leave. My frustration is reaching unsustainable levels.

I would be locked in my room in seclusion if i had to....
Also, see how it is not a bad idea to be blind as an ephebocel?:feelsree:

I would be locked in my room in seclusion if i had to....
Also, see how it is not a bad idea to be blind as an ephebocel?:feelsree:
I'm too proud to give up something as important as my sight for the sake of women.

In fact, I think the main reason preventing me from killing myself or going ER is my pride. I don't like the idea that someone made me sacrifice my physical integrity for them.
No. They are prophets.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsokman:

Makes a lot of sense tbh.

Just by being a man you're already pretty much subhuman in the west in 2018. As an ugly man you're even much lower than that.

Females are gods
Chads are human
Average men are subhuman
We are disposable garbage

i noticed it, underage successful females are all supposed to be like Rey from the new star wars or some shit, totally unstoppable
feel like total shit in front of a successful one, even if i were a wealthy businessman. wonder what superpowers they'll get from the state in the coming years, they can already just make false accusations based on not liking someone and get away with it.

I'm too proud to give up something as important as my sight for the sake of women.

In fact, I think the main reason preventing me from killing myself or going ER is my pride. I don't like the idea that someone made me sacrifice my physical integrity for them.

Im fucking frustrated, just ignore me lol. Yeah, i need my eyes to cope, probably not a good idea. But when i see those jb´s and my desire is fucking killing me... I would really love to tear them out of my face like Oedipus.
And yes, any incel here has more pride and self-respect that one million incels in denial from reddit.