Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily Reminder: Shy Chad > "Confident" normie

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
A Miro Cech lookalike who's afraid to make eye contact and walks with his head down will always get far more pussy than a coping AlphaDestiny lookalike manlet acting alpha.

Personality is already determined by how they look. Halo effect at its best.

A Miro Cech lookalike who's afraid to make eye contact and walks with his head down will always get far more pussy than a coping AlphaDestiny lookalike manlet acting alpha.
Can I ask where you get all these fucking male model names from? Are you a fag and looking for guys? There is no reason you should even know these faggots exist unless you look for them. I don't look for them and never heard of any of them. Where are you discovering them? Looking for a faggot to get jealous off of? You know that their entire existence is nothing but standing in front of a camera and fucking future crack addicts? If that is the way you want to waste your life; then go do it; but don't try to fucking stick me into this stupid faggot kindergarten game of animal bullshit. These 'looks, this 'personality' is nothing but a specific biological getup for a very specific set of wasted biological material. Its all oversimplified bullshit to a far more complex problem.

Can I ask where you get all these fucking male model names from? Are you a fag and looking for guys? There is no reason you should even know these faggots exist unless you look for them. I don't look for them and never heard of any of them. Where are you discovering them? Looking for a faggot to get jealous off of? You know that their entire existence is nothing but standing in front of a camera and fucking future crack addicts? If that is the way you want to waste your life; then go do it; but don't try to fucking stick me into this stupid faggot kindergarten game of animal bullshit.

Chill bro

I don't go looking for them. I just know who a lot of them are because I used to post on lookism and sluthate.

Chill bro

I don't go looking for them. I just know who a lot of them are because I used to post on lookism and sluthate.
So what are these wannabe niggers doing there or being discussed there? Someone handed pussy all their life doesn't 'hate' shit; they put on a faggot facade to puff out their chest and look bigger than they really are; and if you really 'hate' someone; you don't sit there and think up mean shit to say about them; you put in every bit of your energy to get rid of them. Too many people have no clue what hate really is.

Personality is already determined by how they look. Halo effect at its best.
Chads or chadlites can still display signs of introvertness or shyness like one classmate we had 2 years ago, he seemed kind of shy but still wasn't scared to talk. I am guessing his brain is wired as an introverted person but with good looks his attitude or personality shifted(because of people) to extroverted/neutral side.

Reminds me of that one pic on that really short guy acting confident while some foids mock him over his height. You know the one, right? There were comments on the side of picture, it was some social media site. I don't have it, unfortunately. I think one of them says something along the lines of: "He's so oblivious! Lol!"