Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Daily reminder: She still SMV mogs this whole forum

She's already getting fucked by dozens of high tier normies and chadlites, the surgery is for chads and gigachads.

jesus it's over lmao

her looksmatch was killed by his own mother at the age of 6 months

"What issues do you see in my face"

zHYfo5r.gif

Is she that utterly stupid that she doesn't notice her subhuman ultra recessed "chin", non existent jaw and maxilla, bulging bug eyes, subhuman UEE, NW4 hairline, acne, eye bags, huge schnoz, weird lips, alien skull, long midface and the list goes on. Holy shit she makes St. BlackOps2Cel look like a fucking chadlite :lul:

Last edited:
AND SHE'S EVEN GREYING!

st bo2cels looksmatch

Some day she will have a son. This poor boy will be posting here at the age of 12

St. Blackops2cel's Looksmatch

Her looksmatch roped in his mother's womb while she was getting gangbanged by Chads

"What issues do you see in my face"

zHYfo5r.gif

Is she that utterly stupid that she doesn't notice her subhuman ultra recessed "chin", non existent jaw and maxilla, bulging bug eyes, subhuman UEE, NW4 hairline, acne, eye bags, huge schnoz, weird lips, alien skull, long midface and the list goes on. Holy shit she makes St. BlackOps2Cel look like a fucking chadlite :lul:
high smv however

Her looksmatch has 20,000 posts on here

Foids live life on tutorial mode. A foid SMVmogs Chad's from Galaxy to Andromeda and back.

Don't sell yourself short, this girl is genuinely ugly. A Straight up 3/10 at best

No she doesn't, she's very ugly. I doubt anyone here is actually as ugly as her
Even a 3 at best is generous

Still mogs me. Also Chad only

2.5/10 female with the sexual success of 7.5/10 males in all likelihood

I can already imagine normies even some chadlites simping for her with compliments every day

It's even more suifuel because she's not even my looksmatch. I'm way uglier than that.
And that's what i am, i thought this was a forum for ugly incels but i forgot it was chads.co :feelsseriously:
There's no ugly incels except for a few guys. Chads.co or normies.co is real.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back