Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Daily reminder roasties hate faggots as much as we do

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1en3bjq/straight_women_do_you_date_bi_men/

At this point almost all of the women there (maybe 10 out of the 15 folks there, all straight and in their 30s) chime in in agreement that they wouldn't date a bi guy either. I'm really confused but don't say anything but when I got home afterwards I couldn't sleep and it kept eating away at me.

So the next day I text a couple of my good straight woman friends and I ask them if it matters to them if a guy they're seeing is bi. To my surprise one of them said that it would. When I asked why, she got a bit defensive and said that she's allowed to have preferences.

They're ok with faggots as long as they're not a threat to their pussy. As soon as a fag tries to get in their pants he gets treated like the common incel :feelskek:

Because faggots act like women, and women secretly hate themselves :feelsthink::bigbrain:

Gotta protect that sacred vagina from any guy who isn't named "Chad".

They're ok with faggots as long as they're not a threat to their pussy. As soon as a fag tries to get in their pants he gets treated like the common incel :feelskek:
No you don't understand. They are ok with faggots specifically because they can't threaten their pussy with their sub 8 genes. Of course foids find it outrageous when an average or below average man is sexual and can in theory shoot his shot with them. They see it as the biggest biological/evolutional offense, the greatest injustice. This drives them mad.

I mean, women are the more judgemental gender. Women always farm phrases like "he's not a real man if x or y." They wouldn't date autistic men, whereas there are men fanboying over spergy girls. Men like all kinds of body types, women only like tall and fit and handsome etc etc etc. Men like all kinds of personality types, women only like men who are extroverted, loud and show psychopathic traits.

So this doesn't come as a surprise to anyone with an iq over 80. Men are okay with dating bisexual women, whereas women loathe bisexual men. Because once again, women are more judgemental than men overall. Women's preferences when it comes to men are extremely narrow

No you don't understand. They are ok with faggots specifically because they can't threaten their pussy with their sub 8 genes. Of course foids find it outrageous when an average or below average man is sexual and can in theory shoot his shot with them. They see it as the biggest biological/evolutional offense, the greatest injustice. This drives them mad.
Yeah that's what I said. As long as the fag is actually doing faggot things they tolerate them but a fag trying to get pussy and spread his genes is as disgusting to a foid as an autistic incel trying to get pussy. Shows you what they really think of fags.

I assumed that maybe they don't want to take dick which has been in an asshole, but then I remembered they're just fine with doing that if it's chad who has anal-fucked them or other foids. I don't know what their problem is.

They hate bi men because they might be promiscuous? Are they slut shaming them? I literally can’t even rn. Literally shaking.

Who cares? As if sodomites are people that should be loved? Lol

A good chunk of self identities 'bi' men are coping and can't make up their minds