Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder of the brutality of the age pill

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Youngcels who are still in their adolescence should try their best to ascend. Once you’re beyond 25 it’s over, even if you somehow manage to “ascend” looks wise
D02D3998 5285 44CA 86DE CD18023E511A
19CB824B 43A6 46A8 B7F6 FB94008FFF59

As a 30 year old oldcel I just can’t stop daydreaming being reborn as a young attractive chad. I hate the feeling that I’ve never really had any “prime years” and yet I’m getting old. Fuck this life seriously.

i know this good looking 28yo who just finished his undergrad degree. he had zero problems fucking attractive college girls

I'll worry about the age pill when I figure out how to grow 8 inches and restructure all my bones.

i remember some human i met is non-binary, in a poly relationship with another non-binary and has an onlyfans or some shit but is almost 25 and thinks dating an 18 year old is too big a gap. even people who don't conform too much to social norms still will conform to social norms to some extent. but being non-binary or having an onlyfans is becoming more accepted than age differences. poly or non binary people are just seen as odd. onlyfans is just seen as yucky, but age gaps are seen as predators or equivalent to raping toddlers or some shit.

it shows you that people now think that sleeping around with 1,000 people or being a hooker fucking large amounts of people is ok but an 18 year old dating a 24 year old is wrong :feelsclown:

Bullshit.

Men peak in their 70's, after they're bald, fat, impotent, lose testosterone, muscle mass, sagging skin all over, wrinkles and can't even cum anymore because no prostate. --- that's when the girls start paying attention to us. We're gonna win eventually, buddy boyos. :feelsLightsaber:

[UWSL][UWSL]I'm 29:feelsseriously::fuk::feelsUgh:[/UWSL][/UWSL]