Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder no one ascended by gymcelling in the history of incels.me

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
This is your daily reminder that gym is cope. No one has ever come back here and said they got laid after gymcelling.

Why are you still paying those membership fees buddy boyo?

>history of incels.is
>3 months
>most users are already consensual non virgins

Well history here is 3 months and that's not really enough to gym cell.

Some of the "mentalcels" can easily ascend by gym celling. specially that bald guy here.

But truecels can't ascend with anything but a rope

itsOVER said:
This is your daily reminder that gym is cope. No one has ever come back here and said they got laid after gymcelling.

Why are you still paying those membership fees buddy boyo?

Gymcelling in the West is a waste. But if it gives me an added edge in SEA ill do it.

TheVman said:

Some of the "mentalcels" can easily ascend by gym celling. specially that bald guy here.

Who is the bald guy?

TheVman said:

It never happened back on /r/incels either. And you'd have thought in 3 months a former incel would have found this site and posted his gymcel story if it worked.

This forum has only been live for 3 months, so I would refrain from making conclusions.

NeverSubmit said:
TheVman said:
Who is the bald guy?
Can't rememeber his name. Very autstic, has his own picture as his avi and as his sig. cant tell if he legit thinks he's ugly or just trolling us

Jockcel said:
This forum has only been live for 3 months, so I would refrain from making conclusions.

Never saw it happen on /r/incels.

3 months at the least is plenty of time to lose a fair bit of weight and lower body fat percentage.

TheVman said:
Can't rememeber his name. Very autstic, has his own picture as his avi and as his sig. cant tell if he legit thinks he's ugly or just trolling us
This guy https://incels.is/User-jackbud-2275

NeverSubmit said:
TheVman said:
This guy https://incels.is/User-jackbud-2275
Yup. normal looking. think's he's a 3. a fucking joke. he could easily be a vin diesel type with gym celling. can grow a masculine beard so he's high T

I am gymcelling right now. I will post updates in 2019 and I will ascend

why gymcel when you can visit gandy heaven by going ER

I'm gymceling trying to get a Bruce Lee type body... If I don't ascend with that I'm roping.

Twisted said:
Gymcelling won’t do shit for my height

No girl will take a 5”7 guy seriously no matter how ripped he is

Cope, 5.7 is not that short. There's even shorter people with gfs, and it's not a rare sight or anything.

Twisted said:
Gymcelling won’t do shit for my height

No girl will take a 5”7 guy seriously no matter how ripped he is

Gymcelling doesn't do shit for anyone. Your incel genetics will cuck you out of having either a lean face or a good body. Chad never has to gymcel, he's just naturally lean and ripped.

Dekim said:
Cope, 5.7 is not that short. There's even shorter people with gfs, and it's not a rare sight or anything.

COPEEEEEEEE. You will always be seen as overcompensating.