Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Daily Reminder: Muscles mean nothing if you don't have the FACE, HEIGHT, and FRAME!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 27804
  • Start date
Deleted member 27804

Deleted member 27804

Truecel
-
Go to the gym because you want to be fit and healthy, your face, height and frame will do the rest...
117991312 336875327509926 2495110135170908464 n

IMG 20201103 170638 883

Remember when Chico dropped this Black Pill?
41152750 2021088531246275 6276558852491366774 n

I don't think it's confirmed that he said that.

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if he really did say that. I always thought it was a meme tho.

Edit: just saw that looksmax.org thread, just as I thought lol

I know an ex friend who is a manlet, he has a recessed chin and round jaw/face. He started going to the gym like 5+ years ago. I mean he looks bigger but i fail to be intimidated by him whenever i come across him, he just ignores me for whatever reason. I still remember him as the guy who always got picked on for his small size both frame and height. He ended up with a GF he met at his work and i'm still an incel at 6'2. Fuck him. I wouldn't say i face mog him, i guess were around the same league but i definitely heightmog him.

I know an ex friend who is a manlet, he has a recessed chin and round jaw/face. He started going to the gym like 5+ years ago. I mean he looks bigger but i fail to be intimidated by him whenever i come across him, he just ignores me for whatever reason. I still remember him as the guy who always got picked on for his small size both frame and height. He ended up with a GF he met at his work and i'm still an incel at 6'2. Fuck him. I wouldn't say i face mog him, i guess were around the same league but i definitely heightmog him.

If I were you, I'd gymmaxx and find out where he is and just pick him up like a rag doll and chuck him to one side in front of his mistress uh I mean his missus.

FACE>RACE>HEIGHT>FRAME>MUSCLES

water is wet

face>all