Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder: Minimum looks thresold to not be treated like repulsive garbage by women

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
0_big.jpg

12534528_1537615629865261_1648871989_n.jpg

main-qimg-272df88b27e1bc5cb18f00a7b8de6011-c

Last edited:
Holy fuck the middle guy. I need a bullet in my brain

Last edited:
i want to go on a shooting spree

Daily reminder - 5/10 and NT and low inhib can slay

Wouldn’t surprise me if the bar has been raised more
The average 5/10 woman dates the guys I posted in real life and she´s just be like "hihi, my bf is pretty ugly, he has a huge nose, but I still love him because he makes me laugh."

Have seen many guys that look like that with average, even ugly girls. That´s how bad hypergamy is.

it is completely normal and nothing out of the ordinary for the average girl to have sex with the guys I´ve posted.

Daily reminder - 5/10 and NT and low inhib can slay
maybe in Somalia as a white guy.

In the West, as a 5/10 you are just another faceless loser in the sea of looksmatched average NT guys.

DAFUQ

Guy on the left isn't even fucking human, he's a GOD. That is our competition, JFL!
I can name many people who I went to school with who look as good as him. The UK is FUCKED

I can name many people who I went to school with who look as good as him. The UK is FUCKED
WTF ?? There are many people in UK as good looking as that ultra-giga-chad ? Well its over for ukcels then. Why and how the fuck people in UK are that good looking ?

Full of people that are extremely wealthy with a pedigree of Chads.
I should have been injected with some English superior DNA in my mother's womb. Maybe i'd have been a huge slayer.

WTF ?? There are many people in UK as good looking as that ultra-giga-chad ? Well its over for ukcels then. Why and how the fuck people in UK are that good looking ?
If you live in a major city guys like that aren´t rare. I saw maybe 10-15 guys on this guys level a month when I went to upperclass clubs/bars.

Those are the kind of guys who fuck and date all the 6s and 7s.

7/10+ girls will only date guys who look like that and have tons of status/money. If a guy only has elite looks it´s not enough for them.

If you live in a major city guys like that aren´t rare. I saw maybe 10-15 guys on this guys level a month when I went to upperclass clubs/bars.
Anyone less than 7/10 should leave the UK or rope.

which is why i havent left the house in 7 months!

which is why i havent left the house in 7 months!
I haven't seen a guy that good looking in my ENTIRE LIFE in Egypt. I'd probably throw myself in front of a car if i did.

1st guy should be posting here, long midfacecel

Also 3rd guy should be posting here, giraffe neck and narrow skull

oh cmon, that's not true and you know it

average guys aren't treated like garbage by most women