Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder: looks doesn't matter

goron black

goron black

hello
-
We all wish looks theory is true because we are all have better looks than personnality and we can't change how we think.

Slayers.co is the website with the best looking men on the Internet sadly your hate towards women and white "soycucks faggots" knights makes you unattractive to girls.

Just look at Danny DeVito he is an indisputable proof that looks don't matter and there is a girl for everyone that will love you for what you really are, you just need to work on your personality.

So yeah, maybe your jaw is sharp, your chin is 3 inches, you have a snake's eyes, but it won't be enough. You'll have to be nice and a genuienly good person if you want to be loved by a girl.

Think about it instead of posting on this hate website.

Brutal reminder, I hate when balding indian janitors keep stealing all the girls with their supreme personalities

Does my personality increase if I take 2 showers a day and go to Gym everyday?

Does my personality increase if I take 2 showers a day and go to Gym everyday?

No the only thing that matters is you being nice

Some girls like people who smell extremely bad too :)
There's a girl for every boys ! :p

There's a girl for every boys !
The only difference is the girls for normies+ are born in the womb while ours is born in the laboratory.

Just be kind to the girl you like and respect her, she'll fall for you regardless of your looks boyo :feelsokman:

Hello Mr Goron Black! This is selfie of my friend @Newbie17 as you can see he is very sad because he cannot get laid due lack of personality, how could you help him get rid of his toxic personality and what general advice would you give him so he could hopefully ascend one day?

This is selfie of my friend @Newbie17 as you can see he is very sad because he cannot get laid due lack of personality, how could you help him get rid of his toxic personality and what general advice would you give him so he could hopefully ascend one day?
View attachment 172419
:lul: :lul: :lul:

giphy.gif

No dox bro

Brutal reminder, I hate when balding indian janitors keep stealing all the girls with their supreme personalities
keep crying for them

Shower a day, gets you pussy, okay?