Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder: Just lol at being above 12% body fat

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
vYaeCb6.jpg

Even with terrible muscle insertions and ginger hair, it can save you.

Just lol at this nonsense. I’m 11% body fat and have a chubby no bones subhuman face. This doesn’t work for most of us incels because we’re already at a normal height. We just have no fucking bones.

Also that photo looks photoshopped. Dude looks like a cartoon. Wtf

anincelforlifelol said:
Just lol at this nonsense. I’m 11% body fat and have a chubby no bones subhuman face. This doesn’t work for most of us incels because we’re already at a normal height. We just have no fucking bones.

lose-face-fat.jpg

Dude probably thought he was lean in the second photo.

those are quite possibly the worst chest genetics i ever seen, not of course deformed, just very bad. he should never take his shirt off.

insane face improvement though.

CopingGymcel said:
lose-face-fat.jpg

Dude probably thought he was lean in the second photo.

You can clearly see he already had bones in the middle pic. Way to prove nothing.

Futile in my case. 31 and have destroyed my skin with weight gain. It only works if you're young and have < 50 lbs to lose.

anincelforlifelol said:

@Schizoidcel
@CopingGymcel

Mah niggas. LIFE FUEL. Nobody can complain about their facial bload until they have been 8% or less bf % atleast once in their lives. Go and shred down to a point where you have veins on your abs and striated glutes.

I take bad eye are, nose genetics, bone structure and such things into mind. Yes, I do. But you have to give it a try atleast once. When you are literally deformed and fucke up, you are truly cursed. You never know what's behind that bloat. Maybe some decent bones.