Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Daily reminder JBW is a myth.

Tygercel

Tygercel

Recruit
★★★★
Jfl

Reminder: OP is the one who made ER go ER.

Such a pathetic way to go tbh.

He could have replaced her in a minute.

Noodlewhores only want white guys for a green card and money tbh

He got ganked (gang shanked) for sure.

Should have raped her if not don't marry him bitch

Being white increases your chances by a fairly large multitude, but if those chances are minuscule to start with, the multiplier is irrelevant. You go from a 0.1% chance to a 0.15% chance. Yeah, I got a 0.05% increase in my odds of ascending from inceldom, later virgins.

JBW in the west = just be white chad
Being white increases your chances by a fairly large multitude, but if those chances are minuscule to start with, the multiplier is irrelevant. You go from a 0.1% chance to a 0.15% chance. Yeah, I got a 0.05% increase in my odds of ascending from inceldom, later virgins.

this

Where do you get those numbers?

Cope.

What about the noodlewhores in the west?
Low IQ. Noodlewhores in the west see whites everywhere and has access to white chad, so “just be white”obviously doesn’t work.

JBW actually means just mog the local men of that country. The misconception comes from the myth that white people are more attractive and taller than Asians / whatever so almost all whites guys can do well in Asia because they most likely mog the locals. It’s absolutely not true and if you’re a short white subhuman in the west, you’ll be a short white subhuman in the east, except with noodlewhores gunning for your money.

Low IQ. Noodlewhores in the west see whites everywhere and has access to white chad, so “just be white”obviously doesn’t work.

JBW actually means just mog the local men of that country. The misconception comes from the myth that white people are more attractive and taller than Asians / whatever so almost all whites guys can do well in Asia because they most likely mog the locals. It’s absolutely not true and if you’re a short white subhuman in the west, you’ll be a short white subhuman in the east, except with noodlewhores gunning for your money.

www.bls.gov
Asian women and men earned more than their White, Black, and Hispanic counterparts in 2017 : The Economics Daily: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Asian women and men earned more than their White, Black, and Hispanic counterparts in 2017. Among women, Whites ($795) earned 88 percent as much as Asians ($903); Blacks ($657) earned 73 percent; and Hispanics ($603) earned 67 percent. Among men, these earnings differences were even larger...
www.bls.gov
www.bls.gov

Ok and is there also a statistic saying asian foids prefer white males. That would be an interesting find... I'd have to admit that.

No shit.

Daily reminder ethnics are fucking jellyfish IQ for believing ugly white guys who marry noodlewhores actually get sex off them.

I'm glad you admit to coping.
You didn’t refute anything, all you did was post a gif. If JBW worked in the west than everyone here would have a noodlewhore under their arm right now.. but it doesn’t work because noodlewhores in the west are exactly like every other woman in the west, and it doesn’t matter if you’re the whitest blue eyed blonde hair manlet in existence, she has access to white chadlite, she doesn’t need white incel.

How do you cope so beautifully? You’re like the Da Vinci of coping, tbh.

Being white simply gives you more options because foids will cross you off the list as a potential dating partner if you’re ethnic. Also they look better on average. 5/10 white>5/10 ethnic

You didn’t refute anything, all you did was post a gif. If JBW worked in the west than everyone here would have a noodlewhore under their arm right now.. but it doesn’t work because noodlewhores in the west are exactly like every other woman in the west, and it doesn’t matter if you’re the whitest blue eyed blonde hair manlet in existence, she has access to white chadlite, she doesn’t need white incel.

How do you cope so beautifully? You’re like the Da Vinci of coping, tbh.
Another low IQcel who doesn't understand JBW.

JBW does not mean, I repeat, DOES NOT MEAN that any whitecel can get laid. It simply means that, with all else being equal, Whites have a huge advantage. Please do explain why 60% of noodlewhores in the west refuse to date anyone else besides Whites?

The vast majority of noodlewhores are not dating White Chads or even Chadlites. They are dating Whites who looks like the picture in the OP. JFL if you think Chad would choose a noodlewhore over a White stacy.

Please keep coping.

Last edited:
Damn. Unfortunately we cant accept one example as enough evidence

Another low IQcel who doesn't understand JBW.

JBW does not mean, I repeat, DOES NOT MEAN that any whitecel can get laid. It simply means that, with all else being equal, Whites have a huge advantage. Please do explain why 60% of noodlewhores in the west refuse to date anyone else besides Whites?

Please keep coping.
It doesn’t matter what they prefer because they aren’t dating white incels. They’re dating white chadlites, and normies. The statistic doesn’t mean shit at all, JFL at your goldfish IQ. 60% of noodles in the west refuse to date anyone else besides white normies or chadlites.

At no point is white incel a consideration for western noodlewhore. This statistic is useless in the context of inceldom. (and needs a citation BTW)

If anything you said was true, the numerous whitecels here would be knee deep in Asian poontang, not rotting on this forum. But it’s not true and it’s insulting to all the whites here to say our problems are Imaginary, and to “just date an Asian girl, you fakecel”. Basically fuck off, hope you get some help with your self hatred of your own race.

He looks Italian.

It doesn’t matter what they prefer because they aren’t dating white incels. They’re dating white chadlites, and normies. The statistic doesn’t mean shit at all, JFL at your goldfish IQ. 60% of noodles in the west refuse to date anyone else besides white normies or chadlites.

At no point is white incel a consideration for western noodlewhore. This statistic is useless in the context of inceldom. (and needs a citation BTW)

If anything you said was true, the numerous whitecels here would be knee deep in Asian poontang, not rotting on this forum. But it’s not true and it’s insulting to all the whites here to say our problems are Imaginary, and to “just date an Asian girl, you fakecel”. Basically fuck off, hope you get some help with your self hatred of your own race.
Did you miss the part where I said JBW does not mean whitecels can get laid? Holy shit! Another planck-scale IQ whitecel JBW denier. There's no point continuing this retarded conversation with you.

Did you miss the part where I said JBW does not mean whitecels can get laid? Holy shit! Another planck-scale IQ whitecel JBW denier. There's no point continuing this retarded conversation with you.
If you don’t get laid then wtf does it have to do with inceldom, it might as well not be anything if it doesn’t lead to sex. If being white doesn’t get me laid then what is the point of this? If “just being white” doesn’t get me laid, then JBW doesn’t mean anything in regards to inceldom, lol. “JBW if you’re incel, you won’t get sex but you’ll get ???”

Stop getting salty.

Last edited:

Exactly. @NotQuiteChadLite Is probably just a coping ricecel. "Muh tall broad shouldered Koreans". :feelshaha:

Newsflash ! Even a 5/10 plain looking, white normshit has higher smv in South Korea than the local looksmaxed flowerboys. And those Korean foids are most certainly not looking to date a white guy for betabux purposes. That only happens in SEA.

Just be white applies to SEA and North East Asia as well.

Almost every black, arab and latino can casually thugmaxx. Whitey skinny nerd will look just like overcompensating idiot trying to thugmaxx.

Almost every black, arab and latino can casually thugmaxx. Whitey skinny nerd will look just like overcompensating idiot trying to thugmaxx.
.>dude just be alpha and thugmaxx bro :redpill: it’s not all about looks