Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily reminder its over if you are sub5'11 (MANLETS DONT ENTER)

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
C9e

Literally whores want us to be dead only because we didnt get few extra centimeters.
Never began for manlets like most of us :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

just get taller bro

Most below that height still get to fuck. Foids can't evaluate height anyway.

Just have an attractive face.

Most below that height still get to fuck. Foids can't evaluate height anyway.

Just have an attractive face.
Tell this to knajjd bro, just have attractive face, nothing else doesnt matter just lol bro if ur height is fucked up and rest of body then u r death even having decent face.

Tell this to knajjd bro, just have attractive face, nothing else doesnt matter just lol bro if ur height is fucked up and rest of body then u r death even having decent face.
knajjd mogs 90% of this forum

He is a dark triad slayer, he had the looks to get invited to parties and foids to trust him to be drunk around him and he is so low inhib he can just rape them.

Care about FOids keep Blupilled

hard to read the pic but we understand what u want to say :feelstrash: :cryfeels:

HeightPill is true; most foids today are 170 cm, and for those who are not 180 cm at least the situation is negative (178 cm is not bad); below 175 cm is almost the end as this is the minimum

nice over compression. i can almost read it.

Half an inch too short :cryfeels:

Just drink milk theory.

Lmao they hate me for just existing, yet incels are bad guys according to inceltears.

The thing that keeps me going is that I have a bigger than average dick >6.5, so even if chads tower over me, inside I know I dickmog them to Tashkent and back. They most likely have a dick smaller than me. So, even if a woman would never see it I have big dick confidence.

My heart goes out to my fellow manlets with a small dick. I will always salute you.

Foids can't stand men being equal to them or below. It's their to be height mogged.

Yeah i don’t expect anything else from foids from the west, even the Eastern girls who’ve been westernized. It’s all about the perfect man now, our looksmatches are getting fucked by a chadlite/normie while we rot on this forum

Thanks for the SuicideFuel

HeightPill is true; most foids today are 170 cm, and for those who are not 180 cm at least the situation is negative (178 cm is not bad); below 175 cm is almost the end as this is the minimum
14cm law you need to be at least 14cm taller than foid so 184-185cm male would be ideal for 170cm foid, 180cm is just too short i have already noticed many 175-180cm foids they all would want 190cm+ males not manlet like me (179.6cm)