Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Daily reminder: Its all looks.

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
Lol at these coping faggots.

"Just go talk to her bro", meanwhile, Chad doesn't need so much as a word and their panties drop.

I don't understand this, if looks trigger attraction, why would I bother with talking? What the fuck is the point?

Yup, nobody gives a shit about personality because a lot of chads have good personalities too.

Personality = Jawline + Eye Area + Aryan Nose + Hair + Femur + Tibia

If you are not 6' tall, you might as well be 6' under.

Personality = Jawline + Eye Area + Aryan Nose + Hair + Femur + Tibia

If you are not 6' tall, you might as well be 6' under.
Fathers care about the personality/morals of their potential son-in-laws. Foids dont.

Fathers care about the personality/morals of their potential son-in-laws. Foids dont.
Jfl if the father disagrees about the foid's choice she could sue him with domestic abuse and easily win the lawsuit.

Posting "it's all looks" on an incel forum is like saying "earth is round" to a bunch of physicists

Posting "it's all looks" on an incel forum is like saying "earth is round" to a bunch of physicists
I like to think of these pithy threads as recitations in which we are simply reminding ourselves of this fundamental truth, much like a mantra. Just drilling it into our own heads so the memory is indellible.

both are wrong.

earth is flat and mentalcels are real

if you believe the earth is flat you are probably a mentalcel

both are wrong.

earth is flat and mentalcels are real

if you believe the earth is flat you are probably a mentalcel
Cope, earth is the shape of a dog dildo. Take the ultimate dogpill woooof woooof

Chad needs to slap the bitch in the face with his dick and she will start sucking

over for globecels
Mogs me cuz globe

Download 1

Graycels discover reality