Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder: If a woman doesn´t make eye contact with you it means you are genetic garbage

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
everytime you walk down the street, every female that doesn´t eyefuck you is a rejection.

We are hardwired to scan the room for people with superior genes so if a woman doesn´t even look at you it means she thinks you are too ugly for her.

agreed. there is no point in asking them out, they already reject you with their eyes.

And if they do look at you and occasionally smile, they’re just being nice. Don’t let it get to your head

Girls look me in the eyes.

Girls look me in the eyes.
you´re a fakecel then.

If girls stop what they are doing and stare into your eyes when you walk down a busy street then wtf are you doing on here?

you´re a fakecel then.

If girls stop what they are doing and stare into your eyes when you walk down a busy street then wtf are you doing on here?
Girls look at my eyes too, but then they have to realise that my eye area is subhuman

I can't make eye contact with women or men anyways

Im inclined to believe this is bullshit. Ive seen gigachads walking around and women are too self absorbed to make eye contact.

Life is a goddamm scam

They check out all guys they find attractive just like you do to girls. If you look at all girls on the street but don't see anyone is looking at you then you are a genetic trash.

when women look at me it is usually with a look of contempt and pity.

almost every human does makes eye contact unless you're massively deformed and ugly

If girls are not SUCKING YOUR DICK on the sidewalk within 5 seconds of seeing you, then you are INCEL. No questions.

If girls are not SUCKING YOUR DICK on the sidewalk within 5 seconds of seeing you, then you are INCEL. No questions.
Yes, thank you for reminding me it's over.
Yes, thank you for reminding me it's over.

Look foids passing by in the eyes and see if they look away quickly. Repeat a few 100 times and if your look away rate is over 98% you're a truecel.

Literal autism. I've held full convos with stacies but get iced when I message them.

And if they do look at you and occasionally smile, they’re just being nice. Don’t let it get to your head
THIS^^^

IOIs are nothing but a bunch of PUA scam. Never fall for those alleged ((((IOIs)))) and save your incel asses from further humiliation.
終わりだ!!

THIS^^^

IOIs are nothing but a bunch of PUA scam. Never fall for those alleged ((((IOIs)))) and save your incel asses from further humiliation.

終わりだ!!

終わりました

everytime you walk down the street, every female that doesn´t eyefuck you is a rejection.

We are hardwired to scan the room for people with superior genes so if a woman doesn´t even look at you it means she thinks you are too ugly for her.
Straight up true with the exceptions of people who are just damn introverted.

Hai. Owarida.

i tend to avoid looking foids in the eye in the first place because i already know i am genetic garbage

i tend to avoid looking foids in the eye in the first place because i already know i am genetic garbage
Same. I just stare straight ahead. I hate most people and don’t want to involve myself with anyone.

This resonates with me the most. I have spent 15+ years trying different things with my hair clothes, body, tan etc and walk around busy places all the time to 'test' if women will look at me. They don't.

The worst thing is when you are walking behind another guy and girls are looking at him when he walks past but then when you walk past they just look straight ahead or at the floor or across the street at someone else. It's the ONE THING that ruins my life the most.

I'm always afraid that if I look a girl in the eyes when I pass her on the street, she'll think I'm a creep. I am pretty sure they notice you looking at them even if they don't look at you, because of peripheral vision.

I once tried it out on a JB, while walking my dog. She smiled and looked away. Probably completely creeped and weirded out.

Depends. If a foid is married or in a relationship she doesn't even bother to look around. Someitmes I stare at these girls for many minutes and they are not looking at ANYBODY.

Depends. If a foid is married or in a relationship she doesn't even bother to look around. Someitmes I stare at these girls for many minutes and they are not looking at ANYBODY.
Don't they notice you staring? I swear to god, if I even look at a female for a split second, they seem to notice right away.

Don't they notice you staring? I swear to god, if I even look at a female for a split second, they seem to notice right away.
Only if I stare for a very long time, say 10+ minutes.

Only if I stare for a very long time, say 10+ minutes.
How? Are you so invisible in their presence that you go unnoticed? Most people have a built in third eye where they can sense that someone is staring at them.

How? Are you so invisible in their presence that you go unnoticed? Most people have a built in third eye where they can sense that someone is staring at them.
I dunno. I guess they are not very aware of their surroundings. They are focused on the class or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back