Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Daily Reminder: I Hate This Disgusting Planet & Species.

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
I hate living on this vile planet surrounded by my fellow members of the degenerate species known as humans.

Why can't we be a based species creating a solar system empire?

As a representative of haplogroup Q, I deeply admire my Rice(Mongoloid) fellowcels from Northeast Asia.

I just want to have sex, I've stopped caring about anything else at this point...

We were on doing this, we went to the moon, then we gave foids rights, look how far we've come since them, 60 years with nothing but trannies and social politics for the rest of our lifetimes

We were on doing this, we went to the moon, then we gave foids rights, look how far we've come since them, 60 years with nothing but trannies and social politics for the rest of our lifetimes
To think I could have been born a space explorer in a different based timeline........

Thanks a lot, foids!

Stop this cringe normie lingo, "We" didn't go to the moon and "we" didn't give foids rights
Nigga we did go to the moon. Tired of people just blindly believing ever conspiracy theory.

I too am a misanthrope, as everyone here should be

Agree as a fellow misanthrope, I hate damn near everyone. Foids for being emotional whores, normies for being stupid, kids for being annoying, chads for being chads, soys for being mindless queers, niggers for being animals, and sometimes even truecels for being autistic and insufferable (like those who make JBW threads). Not to mention this nigger planet that also runs based on determinism, it either began or it's ovER depending on which traits you were born with, and even then you're destined to die anyways so whatever you accomplish irl doesn't really matter in the end.

Last edited:
Agree as a fellow misanthrope, I hate damn near everyone. Foids for being emotional whores, normies for being stupid, kids for being annoying, chads for being chads, soys for being mindless queers, niggers for being animals, and sometimes even truecels for being autistic and insufferable (like those who make JBW threads). Not to mention this nigger planet that also runs on determinism, it either began or it's ovER depending on which traits you were born with, and even then you're destined to die anyways so whatever you accomplish irl doesn't really matter in the end.
What a shame, we should all be great members of our species building a space empire :fuk:

You misunderstood what I said, "We gave foids rights" as if we were there and voted to give foids right, we didn't give shit, other people decided it, same with "we invented xyz", we as individuals didn't invent shit, 99.9% of humans are mindless worker consoomer robots
I see, thanks for elaborating.

you would think the opposite if you were good looking

my point still stands, we are all living an illusion .It's all about perspective
Exactly, we all are a disgusting species on a shitty planet. Why can't we be based and colonize the stars and conquer over other species :fuk: :feelsree:

Exactly, we all are a disgusting species on a shitty planet. Why can't we be based and colonize the stars and conquer over other species :fuk: :feelsree:
reality is often disappointing, we are animals at the end of the day. Regardless of how intelligent our prefrontal cortex is, we will always have a basic limbic system which keeps us in our primal (selfish) roots

reality is often disappointing, we are animals at the end of the day. Regardless of how intelligent our prefrontal cortex is, we will always have a basic limbic system which keeps us in our primal (selfish) roots
Which is exactly why we have not conquered the stars and enslaved inferior species yet.

Which is exactly why we have not conquered the stars and enslaved inferior species yet.
we have been to other planets which is pretty impressive, we are still a selfish organism just like every other organism and no amount of intelligence can override the survival instinct. and what about the 100's of millions of livestock that get slaughtered every year for human consumption. To be alive, is to be a killer.

WE NEED TO COMMIT GENOCIDE ON THE HUMAN RACE IT SELF GOR THE GREATER GOOD (IN ROBLOX GENOCIDE SIMULATIOR)

I remember a time in 2016 when youtubers would make fun of feminism youtubers especially buzzfeed but idk what happened since if you talk against the feminism bullshit ideals you will be canceled left and right
YouTube and the mainstream clearly didn't like anti-feminisms so they simply made it unviable on their platform, opinions didn't change and the situation for most men sexual has only gotten worse since then, but the media is actively incentivezed to alter the narative to keep this non functioning soyciety going for another couple of yeras

It’s sad but I don’t think we’ll get to mars in our lifetime

What would be the incentive exactly?

Why are they doing this
The false delusion that they can train the majority of men into being submissive sissies that continue to wageslave and support women while never having the opportunity to have a family. In america, we are all taught that every man has the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness and even betas had bots have limit to how long they can go with women that are Chad exclusive. At the very least YouTube and media can slow down the sentiment and prevent popular action and just hope that the globalist figure away to keep the hordes of sexless normies at bay when they realize there is no one for them at the end of the rainbow.

Fucking pathetic if we don't, it is right fucking next to us.
We would never be able to colonize bad because the leftist academic orthodoxy says colonialism bad, this would also entail having women be breeders to provide for a colonies population which is a no-no for modern foids.

Ya but the thing is how can you be motivated to work hard if there is no cope?

Theres no incentive to wageslave if you have no girlfriend or family

Because wageslaving to protect and provide for your family for countless hours years etc is a very good cope

There's no reason to wage slaves if you have no cope no family no girlfriend or anything
I don't know mang. I see normies all around working to save money and buy cars and shit to impress foids, but I work in a warehouse and these bots barely have a better chance than me. I guess they collectively delude themselves into thinking theirs hope and the media works to ban incels and blackpillers to prevent the masses from realizing the truth.

Agree as a fellow misanthrope, I hate damn near everyone. Foids for being emotional whores, normies for being stupid, kids for being annoying, chads for being chads, soys for being mindless queers, niggers for being animals, and sometimes even truecels for being autistic and insufferable (like those who make JBW threads). Not to mention this nigger planet that also runs based on determinism, it either began or it's ovER depending on which traits you were born with, and even then you're destined to die anyways so whatever you accomplish irl doesn't really matter in the end.