Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Daily reminder how much foids fraud their looks

I found my avi bro :shock:

I can always tell how ugly a foid is, even with makeup.

That girl is clearly ugly in both photos, I don’t know what it is about makeup that makes some men blind to ugly bitches.

She might've lost weight.

tbh i think the one on the left is more likely to be photoshopped. they took the makeup off the foid in the right pic and photoshopped it to make her face grotesque

I hate fake up with a passion.

Posts like this are direct proof that claims like "men and the patriarchy enforce unrealistic beauty standards and force women to wear makeup" are complete and total bullshit.
If anything women enforce each other to wear them so they can all collectively hardcore fraud together.

I can always tell how ugly a foid is, even with makeup.

That girl is clearly ugly in both photos, I don’t know what it is about makeup that makes some men blind to ugly bitches.
They're extremely low iq fags

Foids gonna foid

I refuse to believe I’m uglier than that thing on the left….

And yet if we pointed to the one on the right and said that was the type of female we wanted we’d get called crazy and told our standards are too high…

It’s fucking ridiculous that females and society would think a chad is an equal match for that one on the right… when in reality she’s probably a lot worse than the one on the left when there’s no makeup. Outside the frauding she’s on par with sun 5 men