Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder: Girls are attracted to your bones and not to your hair,beard, muscles

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Its over if you dont have a squared jawline in 2k18.
Its over if your palate is narrow:
Narrow palate=ugly smile

Its over if you dont have a wide zygos.

Its over if you dont have a straight short nose. Its a lie if some girls say that men with long noses are sexy. Even my mother find long nosesugly since i heard her once talking with somebody about how she doesnt like long noses. And when i told her that my nose is too long and i rly cant live with that she told me that a long nose "fits me"
Lmao

Its over if your fwhr is less
than 2

Femoids should be gased ngl tbh
I have none of the thing above. The only thing that i have is height WHICH is rly bs if your face isnt good

Fucking suifuel. I have wide zygos but shit lower third. Typical goofy Indian look.

Yeah man hair doesn't matter at all, i mean NEVER matters.
images

images

Gv4yUcx.jpg

Yeah man hair doesn't matter at all, i mean NEVER matters.
images

images

Gv4yUcx.jpg

Lmao still slayers ngl

1. And 2.were photoshopped so bd. They shoulf make them also full bald like gandy. Gandy is still a slayer althouth the photoshopped pic is picked bad. Give him bald when he was like 23

Lmao at this short nose shit. Short noses are ugly on men you dumbfuck. Short nose = flat nose with long philtrum.

Lmao still slayers ngl

1. And 2.were photoshopped so bd. They shoulf make them also full bald like gandy. Gandy is still a slayer althouththe photoshopped pic is in his worst time. Make him bald when he was like 23
He'd look worse actually because you pull off the bald look better when you're older.

There is no gym for your face.

Squared jawlines aren't even that attractive (compare Vitalik Buterin to Lachowski), the pretty boy aesthetic is much better.

Lmao at this short nose shit. Short noses are ugly on men you dumbfuck. Short nose = flat nose with long philtrum.

Lmao small nose is the best. My morphed pic brings me from 4 to 6 because of shorter nose. My philtrumgets longer ir i make my noe shorter but this doesnt make me uglier. Short philtrum=death sentence. I have 1 mm visible philtrum currently bexause of my extreme lomg nose+dowmturned nosetip.

A long nose givws u bad angles. Thats why u see so many ugly candid pics of gandy. Long nose=over

Last edited:
Squared jawlines aren't even that attractive (compare Vitalik Buterin to Lachowski), the pretty boy aesthetic is much better.

3 things that matter :-

1-facial harmony

2-eye area

3-phenotype or race

Lachowski will fuvk more prime girls but after 25 thos pretty boys say less than masculine guys

3 things that matter :-

1-facial harmony

2-eye area

3-phenotype or race

Pretty much this.
Facual harmony(fwhr, nose, etc)

Lachowski will fuvk more prime girls but after 25 thos pretty boys say less than masculine guys
Lachowski is already over 25, anyways pretty boys slay girls in their prime while masculine men slay used up roasties.
It's much better to be a pretty boy.

Yea it's fucking over. I'll go from 3 to 1 when i'm bald.

Lmao u are arab. You can go full beard and xompensate with that.

Lmao small nose is the best. My morphed pic brings me from 4 to 6 because of shorter nose. My philtrumgets longer ir i make my noe shorter but this doesnt make me uglier. Short philtrum=death sentence. I have 1 mm visible philtrum currently bexause of my extreme lomg nose+dowmturned nosetip.

A long nose givws u bad angles. Thats why u see so many ugly candid pics of gandy. Long nose=over
Your nose is ugly because it's downturned. A short downturned nose would be even worse.

Lmao u are arab. You can go full beard and xompensate with that.
That's won't happen when you have a 12 years old kid body. I'll be a national joke here when i go bald.

Lachowski is already over 25, anyways pretty boys slay girls in their prime while masculine men slay used up roasties.
It's much better to be a pretty boy.

Its it much better if u marry asap as soon as u hit 25. I mean he would still slay 7s but not like in his prime where is skin was 10/10

Your nose is ugly because it's downturned. A short downturned nose would be even worse.

Well thats true myb. I have had always a small stub nose until age of 6. The downturned nosetip destroys lifes tbh

EDIT: short downturned nose is perfect. Look at zayn, burak özcivit

Its it much better if u marry asap as soon as u hit 25. I mean he would still slay 7s but not like in his prime where is skin was 10/10
lachowski would slay till his grave if he didn't settle for some average looking roastie

That's won't happen when you have a 12 years old kid body. I'll be a national joke here when i go bald.

Good that I have a full head of hair.

having the body of an ausschwitz child is death sentence if youre facially sub 6

This is massive cope. Jaw is the weakest part of my facial structure. Beard coverup game is LEGIT. Bones matter but muscles, beard and good hair absolutely add to your attractiveness.

This is massive cope. Jaw is the weakest part of my facial structure. Beard coverup game is LEGIT. Bones matter but muscles, beard and good hair absolutely add to your attractiveness.

yea but i usually can see if somebody has a weak jaw or not even if he has a fullbeard like a taliban. I dunno if girls can

lachowski would slay till his grave if he didn't settle for some average looking roastie

yea might be true. But he is living his life man. Having 2 pretty kids and a cute woman. Dream-life. His children are both mogging me btw

Proscar or duta for frontal diffuse thinning ?
Depends. If it's mild/moderate I'd take 1.25 mg of fin. Agressive, then try .5mg of dut per day w/ minoxidil. Next month there's a conference about the Brotzu lotion, which is supposedly coming out soon.

Having a chubby baby face fucking ruined my life. Looks weirder as you get older too.

Depends. If it's mild/moderate I'd take 1.25 mg of fin. Agressive, then try .5mg of dut per day w/ minoxidil. Next month there's a conference about the Brotzu lotion, which is supposedly coming out soon.
I'll start proscar next week and take 1.25 mg a day with minoxidil and nizoral shampoo and see what will happen because i heard that dutasteride worsened the frontal lose for some people and i'm afraid tbh.

I'll start proscar next week and take 1.25 mg a day with minoxidil and nizoral shampoo and see what will happen because i heard that dutasteride worsened the frontal lose for some people and i'm afraid tbh.
I think that anecdote is bullshit. Theoretically that shouldn't happen. Maybe it has to do with upregulation in some people, or hair sensitivity to testosterone as well.

I think that anecdote is bullshit. Theoretically that shouldn't happen. Maybe it has to do with upregulation in some people, or hair sensitivity to testosterone as well.
Yeah i think testosterone is the responsible for it. I hope i'll fucking stop this curse and regrow some hair because i'm still at early stage or else i'll chemically castrate myself because i can't let myself go bald.

Yeah i think testosterone is the responsible for it. I hope i'll fucking stop this curse and regrow some hair because i'm still at early stage or else i'll chemically castrate myself because i can't let myself go bald.

bro Have you ever thought about going for cap game?. I would suggest you to wear caps even though it isnt trendy in egypt to wear snabpacks. I mean i look OK with a cap although i have an ugly egg shaped face, you could pull a cap myb very good, i am coping with hair game and height game so my face is ugly but with cap i still find me ok looking. Try it out if you didnt.

Last edited: