Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily Reminder: Getting heightmogged by a women is...

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
THE ULTIMATE HUMILIATION.

short-1.jpg

Cliffs: KYSelves Tallfag Vocels

Last edited:
I feel so humiliated and inferior when I go out in public and get heightmogged by foids

Being 5'5 is a death sentence on its own

I get heightmogged by 50% of foids

THE ULTIMATE HUMILIATION.

short-1.jpg

Cliffs: KYSelves Tallfag Vocels
By short guys she means anything lower than 6’ even though she is 5’3.

I feel so humiliated and inferior when I go out in public and get heightmogged by foids

today i was at a business and got heightmogged by two foids. it was utterly humiliating. Y'know how you can kinda heightfraud and stand tall if the feeamayel is close to your height. NOPE...not this time. These two women were both around 6'.

I was reflecting on it when I made this thread. I felt like a kid in middle school talking to his teacher.

I would date a tall foid, the block is less psychological and moreover, no foid actually likes short men.

Short men are downtrodden and castrated by a society that despises their existence and relishes in their downfall.

cope, try being a 5'9" white guy

Just under 5’11” in lifts in America.. will I make it?

I'm 51, most foids are taller than me. I get happy when I see shorter foids.

Ye ye I bet she'd date a 6'0 guy with a recessed chin :feelshaha::feelshaha:

today i was at a business and got heightmogged by two foids. it was utterly humiliating. Y'know how you can kinda heightfraud and stand tall if the feeamayel is close to your height. NOPE...not this time. These two women were both around 6'.

I was reflecting on it when I made this thread. I felt like a kid in middle school talking to his teacher.
Story of my life

I like taller foids.

Yes, it feels bad.

Good way to ruin your day

Fuck. Y'all just reminded me of this suicide-inducing thread.

Cliffs: TALLFAG = Vocel................end of discussion.

who cares. i've played ball with plenty of tall women. they all look like fucking garbage.

I got heightmatched by a ~5’10” black girl today.. she was skinny and really fucking hot. Looked trendy as hell.. Instagram hoe type..

But I was lowtrustmogging and fightingsuccessmogging everybody and I mogged this one short girls tall white boyfriend.. still the black girl mogging me hurt alot

Well most men dont want tall girls.