Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Daily reminder faggots are seen better than incels nowadays

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
The sexuality that is full of people grooming raping and forcefully transitioning little boys into “little girls”, the sexuality that slurps shit and holds pride parades where they are basically naked. The sexuality that is only based on fucking eachother in the pooper. The sexuality where you literally have a chance to shit everywhere during anal sex.

These people are seen in a better light than incels ever could. I fucking hate faggots. I hate them more than I hate niggers ded srs.

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: RageFuel, tbh, ngl

'Straight' people are so degenerate nowadays they are pretty much faggots anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

The sexuality that is full of people grooming raping and forcefully transitioning little boys into “little girls”, the sexuality that slurps shit and holds pride parades where they are basically naked. The sexuality that is only based on fucking eachother in the pooper. The sexuality where you literally have a chance to shit everywhere during anal sex.

These people are seen in a better light than incels ever could. I fucking hate faggots. I hate them more than I hate niggers ded srs.
Just be a anime femboy theory

I FUCKING HATE THESE ASS SNIFFER FAGGOTS WHO SPREAD THEIR GAY AIDS ONTO OTHER COMMUNITIES :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Having 200 partners and HIV is more normal than having 0 partners.

this is truly "we live in a society" moment
normalizing homosexuality was like opening a pandoras box that influenced all other degenerism that is slowly destorying civilization

Normies are degenerates

Anal sex is fucking disgusting. I remember when I was 15-17 all I dreamed of was anal sex lol. Years forward I can't stand the sight of it. Stinking shitting gaping hole, god my willy is too proud for it. If I ever get a gf over my dead body will she do anything to her ass.

Anal sex is fucking disgusting. I remember when I was 15-17 all I dreamed of was anal sex lol. Years forward I can't stand the sight of it. Stinking shitting gaping hole, god my willy is too proud for it. If I ever get a gf over my dead body will she do anything to her ass.

Yup never got the liking of anal sex , wtf normies get yo shit together

tbh, isnt being "anti pedophilia" really just closeted homophobia, considering over 40% of child molesters are LGBT? back off bigots!

:feelsLSD:

It's because they have one specific, non-tarnished name to use, because they turn their invisible minority status into something visible by how they act and what they wear, and because they have a common ground for their condition: gender dysphoria.
We could totally be seen as transgenders or gays too if we weren't violent and we claimed there was only a single cause for inceldom (more specific than looks).
Even so, I bet a short guys movement or something like that would fail terribly.

Absolute rage fuel. Degeneracy is seen as fucking virtue ffs.