Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder: everything that a woman does and everything that comes out of a woman's mouth is a LIE

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
They have make up to hide their imperfections, they have high heels to fake their height, they have push ups to make their flat breast bigger. They use social networks to spread their ass cheeks and get likes, using filters and frauded camera angles to fake a beauty they don't have. They are attention whores until they hit the wall, than they become gold diggers in search of a man dumb enough to marry a washed up dumb femoid. They are litterally a walking lie.

They are masters in deceving and lying. The good looking ones have boring personalities, only the sub 6 have a strong personality, but only because they are rejected and unwanted by Chad's big cock, so they cope with defensive mechanisms such as Hardocore Feminism. They preach equality but they are sluts and get wet when Chad is in the nearby. They are gold-digging, lookism influenced, hypergamous attention seeking whores.

Best post I've seen all day.
Honesty is alien to women, they cannot be trusted.

I can't even trust men lol

I know this now, but man this advice would have helped me so much years ago

Women want a man they can show off because they are in constant competition with other women.

They don't care about Chad, they care about making other women jealous. That's what motivates them.

Friendship/companionship also matters. Does not necessarily have to be with the same person you are in a sexual relationship with though.
Platonic relationships are CUCKLODRY

Platonic relationships are CUCKLODRY
I meant male friendships, as in philia rather than eros.

(philia is expressed variously as loyalty to friends (specifically, "brotherly love"), family, and community, and requires virtue, equality, and familiarity.)

I meant male friendships, as in philia rather than eros.

(philia is expressed variously as loyalty to friends (specifically, "brotherly love"), family, and community, and requires virtue, equality, and familiarity.)
Male friends ships are just an intermediary for sexual ones

They aren't masters at it at all, it's just that men will let themselves be tricked of it means a possibility of sex + femoids have a ton of social privilege and being seen as socially awkward/incompetent is exclusive to men