Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill daily reminder, european jbs are crazy for ethnics

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
just lol, if you're in europe go outside and you will see groups of white girls hanging out with ethnics

indians and asians dont count

But what about muh just be white?

just lol, if you're in europe go outside and you will see groups of white girls hanging out with ethnics

indians and asians dont count
Currycels and ricecels on suicide watch. Nothing new on horizon tbh

Ethnics are just much more masc than whites and being around them is considered cool in Europe

If youre ethnic and living in Europe theres a decent (99%) chance youre just a larping faggot

11312372_925154627541955_587346499_n.jpg

To bad I live in America then

pure whites can go to asia
pure arabs and nigs can go to europe
pure curries and and ricecels can go to their respective countries for arranged marriage
mixedcels cant do shit
we are the only truecels

He's so 100% right, they're always hanging out with arabs or blacks.. Mainly blacks tbh.

I went outside today...saw about 1000 people...not one combination of jb and ethnic.

And i live in the most multicultural city in europe

White stacies are crazy for bbc and its variants. Anything to show how progressive they are and to piss off their conservative Dad.

pure whites can go to asia
pure arabs and nigs can go to europe
pure curries and and ricecels can go to their respective countries for arranged marriage
mixedcels cant do shit
we are the only truecels
What are you mixed with? Cause in Europe places like Netherlands you can get laid as a mulatto because they have a lot of mixed guys there. Ive never been there but im guessing
I went outside today...saw about 1000 people...not one combination of jb and ethnic.

And i live in the most multicultural city in europe
Brutal

I'm Spanish and I can confirm this :feelsrope:

What are you mixed with? Cause in Europe places like Netherlands you can get laid as a mulatto because they have a lot of mixed guys there. Ive never been there but im guessing

Brutal
nig and hispanic