Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder Elliot Rodger was ugly

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
elliot-rodgers.jpg

He mogs me but his front is just ROPE, he only looks good from the side cuz his cheek bones show

If Elliot looked like this he wouldn't have don't what he did, IT'S ALL LOOKS BOYOZ
Unnc3IA.jpg

He wasn't ugly per se, he just lacked sex appeal and was a short, weak manlet

He was a manlet.

iiiTeMpeR said:
elliot-rodgers.jpg

He mogs me but his front is just ROPE, he only looks good from the side cuz his cheek bones show

If Elliot looked like this he wouldn't have don't what he did, IT'S ALL LOOKS BOYOZ
Unnc3IA.jpg

He wasn't ugly he was a mentalcel like @gambler and @twisted actually he was much worse than those two as he refused to hit on girls he wanted a 10/10 blond stacy to be interested in him, this is a fact that came from his own mouth he thought he deserved nothing less as a "beautiful" man.

he had bitch lips, but those cheekbones and brow. He could have easily gotten some basic indian chick or something, but he fell for the white-girl meme and their desire for 'brutes'. Total volcel imo

Wasn't ugly per se but his Autism crippled him.

he was not truly ugly.

all he really needed as a rhino and lip augmentation. which he could have got since his parents were loaded

Unnc3IA.jpg

If ER looked like this, he would be the one beating up incels. He was a sick fuck who spoke and acted in a very weird aspie way (probably the biggest mentalcel ever) and that's the main reason he was incel. I am dead serious. He is above average, drives a BMW, dresses nice. He could have easily found a gf his looksmatch. Plenty of manlets do.

jagged0 said:
He wasn't ugly he was a mentalcel like @gambler and @twisted actually he was much worse than those two as he refused to hit on girls he wanted a 10/10 blond stacy to be interested in him, this is a fact that came from his own mouth he thought he deserved nothing less as a "beautiful" man.

Exactly. Dude was a fucking short weirdo and wanted one of those 10/10 blonde who partied every night with 6'4 football players.

Ended up killing a bunch of asian incels. No frat boys or stacies. None.

>Hurr durr he was a manlet

how the fuck being 5.9 is now being a manlet? that's literally the average, manletism start when you are <5.7

iiiTeMpeR said:
elliot-rodgers.jpg

Unnc3IA.jpg

Can someone put some stubble on the top pic? 

@themisterpepsi (sorry I keep calling you)

He had all the money in the world to looksmax, he was mental.

He wasn't ugly.

He's ugly as hell. I'm much uglier of course.

Solitarian_Walker said:
He had all the money in the world to looksmax, he was mental.

you overestimate his wealth. All so he didn't have any fixable flaws so surgeries would not save him

Akarin said:
you overestimate his wealth. All so he didn't have any fixable flaws so surgeries would not save him

Lips, nose, and chin/jaw would have done him wonders.

Elliot was far from ugly, stop projecting

Not ugly, if you mog him you are a normie.

saddupbro said:
Can someone put some stubble on the top pic? 

@themisterpepsi (sorry I keep calling you)

I tried doing face morphs

I just can't sorry

Themisterpepsi said:
I tried doing face morphs

I just can't sorry

Never mind, I used this lame app.

elliot-rodgers.jpg
manuaryme5j9wofljf8bawieis9xek9edaq6de0lgtal28i2n5t2vq5yskb.png

Looks a little like physics heartthrob Derek Muller from Veritasium.

1*HfKr3UC05rRomZPesYf0Rw.jpeg

He has an especially ugly mouth. He was also manlet and aspie. All in all, 4/10 = incel.

I wouldn't say incel looks but i'd say failed normie looks. His chin just wasn't there. plus he was short

saddupbro said:
Never mind, I used this lame app.

elliot-rodgers.jpg
manuaryme5j9wofljf8bawieis9xek9edaq6de0lgtal28i2n5t2vq5yskb.png

Looks a little like physics heartthrob Derek Muller from Veritasium.

1*HfKr3UC05rRomZPesYf0Rw.jpeg

Lo8kzZK.jpg

Faceapp is far superior

Themisterpepsi said:
Lo8kzZK.jpg

Faceapp is far superior

neat.

MayorOfKekville said:
He has an especially ugly mouth.

TheVman said:
I wouldn't say incel looks but i'd say failed normie looks. His chin just wasn't there.

He should totally have grown some stubble.

Lo8kzZK.jpg

I wonder if his half white hair genes helped enough.

I think he was just to short. His face wasn't great either...

He was not good looking at all.

Due of his lack of personality and aspergers (Which is a deadly combination) he would even had a hard time landing on a 6/10 ordinary white girl. Instead, he desired blonde 10/10 only, yet he was a 5-6 looking guy at maximum. There was no way he could've been happy. He realised at young age that it's over for him therefore he did what needed to be done. At least he killed two white girls.

His face was too estrogenic for hetero women.

He was a volcel. Guy only wanted Stacie's who are in their prime. Those women are reserved for Chad only.

One of the few people I think looks a billion times better with a beard.

No, he wasnt ugly enough to be a truecel, not even i am.

He had high social status and he had a BMW.

He could start plastic surgeries.

He couldnt get laid due to his ultra high standards, if he went for asian girls im sure he would escape inceldom.

ER was a perfect definition of a volcel-mentalcel.

SupremeG said:
Due of his lack of personality and aspergers (Which is a deadly combination) he would even had a hard time landing on a 6/10 ordinary white girl. Instead, he desired blonde 10/10 only, yet he was a 5-6 looking guy at maximum. There was no way he could've been happy. He realised at young age that it's over for him therefore he did what needed to be done. At least he killed two white girls.

Getting a looksmatch is great though, if he could then its not over.

mylifeistrash said:
One of the few people I think looks  a billion times better with a beard.
KilluminoidBR said:
ER was a perfect definition of a volcel-mentalcel.

This.

Homosapicuckus said:
His face was too estrogenic for hetero women.

Lo8kzZK.jpg

Courtesy of @themisterpepsi