Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily Reminder: Dirty daddies instagram is the standard for Chad in 2018

It’s not about looks it’s about holding frame brah

You cant compete

Oh god i wish i was good looking so fucking much... Just imagine finding a picture of yourself on a page like that and having countless girls drooling over you... It's over...

Oh god i wish i was good looking so fucking much... Just imagine finding a picture of yourself on a page like that and having countless girls drooling over you... It's over...

JFL at not being dirtydaddies tier in looks

This is the standard you need to get an overweight, purple haired, gender-fluid, gf.

This is the standard you need to get an overweight, purple haired, gender-fluid, gf.

mega cope, this is the standard you need to fuck endless beautiful young jb, normies get the landwhale sjw, and we get nothing

"Beauty comes in all forms and shapes"

Except for men. None of these men have recessed chins,bug eyes,eyebags or extremely pale skin

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back