Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily Reminder: CHADS ONLY

Kalanchoe

Kalanchoe

Recruit
★★★
Zoe Saldana Movie GIF

ONLY FOR 10 FT TALL HANDSOME BLUE CHADS.ONLY FOR 10 FT TALL HANDSOME BLUE CHADS.ONLY FOR 10 FT TALL HANDSOME BLUE CHADS.ONLY FOR 10 FT TALL HANDSOME BLUE CHADS.ONLY FOR 10 FT TALL HANDSOME BLUE CHADS.ONLY FOR 10 FT TALL HANDSOME BLUE CHADS.ONLY FOR 10 FT TALL HANDSOME BLUE CHADS.ONLY FOR 10 FT TALL HANDSOME BLUE CHADS.ONLY FOR 10 FT TALL HANDSOME BLUE CHADS.ONLY FOR 10 FT TALL HANDSOME BLUE CHADS.ONLY FOR 10 FT TALL HANDSOME BLUE CHADS.

Movie Star GIF

You will never have a 10 ft tall Na'vi GF

Kalanchoe

Recruit​

★★★

Joined Sep 19, 2022 Posts 249 Online 1d 12h 6m

Tajincel

PLAY SENGOKU RANCE​

★★★

Joined Oct 6, 2022 Posts 241 Online 8d 19h 27m

Well many people say she’s been brainwashed by her parents or her "handlers” into believing everything she spouts out.

Looks can be deceiving. Fair play to him, he made something of himself but i can’t help but feel a little envious.

little? I felt very envious and wanted to punch him in the face and bring him back to the his nerd state

Haha yes I see your point.

on one side we have "get money, fuck bitches" bazillionaire selling dropshipping and crypto leverage courses to zoomers on other side we have foidlet that virtue signals about green energy but rides private jets

Both are scammers

Both are trying to stroke zoomer egos and make them feel enlightened if they join their cult and adapt their ideology

Both are doing it to make money one way and another

And they're both trying to use each other to to swing back into relevancy

Idgaf about Tate, but Greta pisses me the fuck off. Hate her fucking gremlin looking face. I would love to see some kid her age put her in her fucking place and make her shut that stupid big mouth of hers up.

The go to insult for all foids is ALWAYS something to do with sex, relationships or sexuality. It’s the only thing they can one up most guys on and it’s only because the game is so rigged in their favour.

Truly the niggers of gender.

All hail Lord Tate

Then the next sentence they'll say "life isn't all about sex/looks" or other platitudes when it's pretty much all they think about 90% of the time (Daydreaming about life/fucking with Chad, reading romance novels with Chad, etc) :feelskek: They really have no shame in current soyciety.

Before I looked, I thought this was sewers thread

Something something fish. Something something fesikh

Filth either way. I'll be around.

Thx brocel

Decided to put OP on ignore in order to minimize my exposure to TikTok-toilets and cuckoldry.

Fuck that shit bruh, just gives me ultrarage everytime I hear and see these whores babble their nonsense.

Mmmm strawberry shortcake

Thank you

I haven’t had sex in 15 years.

Ooooh he's her bf

He's not incel jfl

He was a hapa he could have surgery maxxed to get rid of his asian features and been fine. He had a heads up on every REAL incel ie minorities

For having bmw and endless supply of money

I'd like to have all voices silenced before we proceed further.

So much for that.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BeholdTheChads/comments/zzw988/where_do_short_guys_come_from/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

At first sight I thought it was that legendary meme made by EurasianTiger but it’s actually an adaptation. Hapa pill is the past, manletism pill is in :feelshaha:

Manlets have it the worst out of every demographic.

Yup shitty foid genes can never be eliminated from the gene pool because no matter how ugly/short/fat/defrmed some foid is somebody will fuck her and have babies with her.

You could bring attention to white worshipping in Asian communities. Not saying you should start malding and yelling at people though.

She looks like an alien

-- Story --

Last edited:
[IMG alt="Clown"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/48/48798.jpg?1672425445[/IMG]

Clown

I will ascend until 2024​

★★★★★
Joined Dec 28, 2022 Posts 468 Online 2d 17h 5m
48798.jpg

Learn from @Luzifer he fucks his whore mother to ascend

Mark my words, we will all ascend, not a single one of us will stay incel until end of 2023.
One day we will think about all this and laugh.

Dn ask nor read, GrAYmang