Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Daily reminder: better incel than cuck

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
69ee20f

Getting married in 2019 is cucked as hell

"they made it sound like she was used up trash"

Because she literally is :yes:

At least cucks get sex amirite guys :feelsthink: :feelskek: :soy: :soy: :feels:

My friends also made comments about her blowjob technique ...

giphy.gif

They made it sound like she was a used up trash for having sex with all my friends ...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

giphy.gif

They made it sound like she was a used up trash for having sex with all my friends ...

giphy.gif

The guy hired a prostitute with his friends, they fucked her one by one, then they started to play poker, he made some stupid bet like "if he loses the hand he will marry her up or give up all his bank balance and assets" and he lost the bet. This is the only reason that could come to my mind to explain this situation.

Every time he kisses her, he is indirectly sucking all his friends off lol

Imagine marrying the town bicycle.

It's bad enough when a man enters into a marriage with a slut who has concealed her sluttiness, but knowing that your fiancée is a slut and marrying her anyway? JFL

It's bad enough when a man enters into a marriage with a slut who has concealed her sluttiness, but knowing that your fiancée is a slut and marrying her anyway? JFL
Agreed, One cannot feel bad for him when he willingly and knowingly married a whore

Better to die free than live as an enslaved sheep

the reality of marrying a whore. People might be nice on the front about it, but they'll always be talking about ur whore wife behind ur back or after a few drinks.
Screenshot 2019 12 12 19 18 55 1

Based redditor gets downvoted to oblivion as usual

Last edited:
it's 2019 sweetie, get over it :soy:

"they made it sound like she's used up trash for having sex with guys"

yeah they sure made it sound like that. it almost sounds like she's really a used up banged up trash no good whore for sucking and taking dozens and dozens of dicks raw. weird.

I mean, it's one thing to marry a female that had a promiscuous past, but when that past involves your closest social circles, that's a whole new level.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
JFL at taking cucks seriously when they try lecturing incels.

Imagine going somewhere with your wife and half the guys there already banged her. I sincerely don't understand why people subject themselves to it.