Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL daily reminder all female teachers are fucking their male students

M

meatflaps_pounder

Recruit
★★★
49ACE33000000578-5447051-Stephanie_Peterson_26_has_been_arrested_for_an_alleged_sexual_re-m-57_1519851585500.jpg

Literally every single week there is a new story about this. These are only the ones that get caught, which is probably less than 1%.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eacher-arrested-sending-student-14-nudes.html

Females will DO ANYTHING for sex, even if it means jail time, losing their career, marriage, stoning (in countries like Saudia Arabia), etc.

Not gonna lie, I jacked off to her pics lol.

I had this hot blonde younger teacher (late 20's/early 30's) that I'm pretty sure wanted the D when I was like 16 (like she'd always call me pretty and say I should try and become a model, would play with my hair and stuff). Hate myself for being too much of an autist fo recognize it at the time because I definitely would have fucked her.

I had this hot blonde younger teacher (late 20's/early 30's) that I'm pretty sure wanted the D when I was like 16 (like she'd always call me pretty and say I should try and become a model, would play with my hair and stuff). Hate myself for being too much of an autist fo recognize it at the time because I definitely would have fucked her.
Lol male model, how'd that turn out

Man my English teacher in 9th grade was so fucking hot, I wish she fucked me but I was brutally ugly.

Lol male model, how'd that turn out

Put on weight like 4 years ago and have yet to lose it even though I keep saying I will.

i had the hottest afrikaans teacher id 8th grade and im pretty sure she was fucking my classmate

WTF she wouldn't even have to resort to molesting kids, she has a firefighter husband and could get any Chad she wanted. But this just proves how evil and chaotic females are, they do whatever the fuck they feel like and have no regard for anything else but themselves.

he told his parents cause his grades suffered?

I wish having bad grades cause you are balls deep in your hot teacher was an actual problem for me when i was in school.

chad problems, he is definitely fucking other girls in his grade, that's why he can just give up pussy like that.

When you're Chad, life pretty much hands you sex on a silver platter.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back