Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Daily reminder 6'2" is "normal height" in the west and 7 inches is "normal size".

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Here in europe everything is full off tallfags if your not 6'5 you impress not a single foid. A big dick is 8 inches. 7 inches is just "normal" because girls will only take the 20% tallest biggest men and those are 6'3-6'4+ with 7+ dicks its just like that.

I heared girls talking shit like "i never would fuck a guy with a dick smaller 7inches" :feelsseriously:

It never began for manletts its over for dickletts.

water is wet. but, atleast if you're 6ft you can fraud with shoe lifts and platform shoes

Average is only accounting for the females' sample sizes, and, because that only consists of the top, that's what they think, because they're too narrow minded to think of the bigger picture or look objectively. 6 inches was pretty small compared to their first boyfriend, so they'll dump him, because EVERY BOYFRIEND MUST BE AN UPGRADE FROM THE LAST. It's simple, and the biggest reason why I would want to be a girl's first if not only.

This isn't true. Just be yourself and stop hating women. Chicks dig confidence.

Metwitter 400x400

Here in europe everything is full off tallfags if your not 6'5 you impress not a single foid. A big dick is 8 inches. 7 inches is just "normal" because girls will only take the 20% tallest biggest men and those are 6'3-6'4+ with 7+ dicks its just like that.

I heared girls talking shit like "i never would fuck a guy with a dick smaller 7inches" :feelsseriously:

Let's band together and force foids to date their looksmatch through violence and intimidation

Wait, how is 7 "normal" but 8 is "big?" The margins don't make sense. Usually there's a range to "normal," and you would have to go a few inches before you get to "big."

It's so over for many men

Another retarded thread with inflated numbers.

Let's hope it isn't over, man.

7 inches is more than my puny penis

Pure suifuel being a manlet in the Netherlands, i can’t wait to leave this place once i finish my degree

Fuck tallfags

Inject suifuel directly into my veins please . Thanks , Doctor .

Sounds like Toronto!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back