Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Daily reddit lifefuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
This is from a thread on bad coworkers. I expected stories about bullying, but no, being the soyboys they are, it's mostly people complaining that co-workers aren't hardworking enough or about petty stuff. You can tell they're the typical workplace snitch.

Anyway there's also this story:

"
TW: sexual assault

This guy who was married and kept making sexual jokes to me, I was in charge of closing the store and he would stay with me late at nights (10 PM) to "make sure" I was safe. The only room without security cameras was the storage where we kept all the inventory, and I was the only one with keys (besides the boss who was never there), in order to open the door you needed to have the keys in, one day he followed me there and locked himself with me in the tiny dark storage room and did awful things to me. I never had the guts to speak up because everyone liked the guy, and up until this day I cry when I think about what happened."

LIFEFUEL. This is how you put foids in their place when they consistently refuse to put out despite asking nicely.

i have already signed social contract of dropping out from society long time ago.

I say it's either a LARP or the guy is gl and she liked it.

I say it's either a LARP or the guy is gl and she liked it.
You're probably right, but I have some hope that it's an incel who decided to fight for redistribution of resources if you know what I mean.

I want to believe:feelsLightsaber:

I REALLY hate to be that guy...

But you consider someone being sexually assaulted...

To be lifefuel?
LIFEFUEL. This is how you put foids in their place when they consistently refuse to put out despite asking nicely.

Asking nicely?

I understand how girls can be sluts but you're not gonna be getting anything from her just by asking nicely.

Yup, don't even try and stop him or say no
Idk maybe she froze. You know how disgusted foids are by the sight of men who aren't chad, so imagine how they must feel when getting touched by them.

Idk maybe she froze. You know how disgusted foids are by the sight of men who aren't chad, so imagine how they must feel when getting touched by them.
Cope, she would have at least fought back a little

To be lifefuel?

Asking nicely?

I understand how girls can be sluts but you're not gonna be getting anything from her just by asking nicely.
Greycel post.

Someone getting sexually assaulted means an incel somewhere is fighting back against women and refusing to take no for an answer. Taking no for an answer and respecting women is cool... until you're told no every single time.

Women are vile, they make unattractive men feel like absolute garbage, bully us for being lonely while they're also the ones rejecting us, lie to us and gaslight us in order to still try to take advantage from us and keep us simping. Women have no perception of right and wrong, to them you're either popular (Chad and Stacy) and meant to bully "inferior" people, or unpopular and meant to be bullied. They enjoy seeing us get bullied. Women hate you.

You need some blackpilling bro.
Cope, she would have at least fought back a little
:feelsbadman: you're probably right but i have some hope it's not a larp and she got raped

Greycel post.

Someone getting sexually assaulted means an incel somewhere is fighting back against women and refusing to take no for an answer. Taking no for an answer and respecting women is cool... until you're told no every single time.

Women are vile, they make unattractive men feel like absolute garbage, bully us for being lonely while they're also the ones rejecting us, lie to us and gaslight us in order to still try to take advantage from us and keep us simping. Women have no perception of right and wrong, to them you're either popular (Chad and Stacy) and meant to bully "inferior" people, or unpopular and meant to be bullied. They enjoy seeing us get bullied. Women hate you.

You need some blackpilling bro.

:feelsbadman: you're probably right but i have some hope it's not a larp and she got raped
cope, the dude was liked in the office, which means he was most likely not a subhuman incel.
Also, @Edmund_Kemper has already shown that Chads commit most of the sexual assaults, no incels.

cope, the dude was liked in the office, which means he was most likely not a subhuman incel.
Also, @Edmund_Kemper has already shown that Chads commit most of the sexual assaults, no incels.
Brutal

"Froze" is a bs feminist argument to give rosties an excuse in rape accusations for not fighting back or screaming. If you were about to get raped in prison you wouldn't freeze, you'd fight back and make noise.

"Froze" is a bs feminist argument to give rosties an excuse in rape accusations for not fighting back or screaming. If you were about to get raped in prison you wouldn't freeze, you'd fight back and make noise.
High IQ. Yeah you're probably right. Kinda sad bc I wanted to believe that a foid got what she had coming.

He was married though

A chad can get away with raping a foid in a dark room, but if a non chad just stares at a rostie for more than a few seconds she'd go to HR immediately.

To be lifefuel?
If it's someone that hates me and wants me dead, definitely.
This is from a thread on bad coworkers. I expected stories about bullying, but no, being the soyboys they are, it's mostly people complaining that co-workers aren't hardworking enough or about petty stuff. You can tell they're the typical workplace snitch.

"

This guy who was married and kept making sexual jokes to me, I was in charge of closing the store and he would stay with me late at nights (10 PM) to "make sure" I was safe. The only room without security cameras was the storage where we kept all the inventory, and I was the only one with keys (besides the boss who was never there), in order to open the door you needed to have the keys in, one day he followed me there and locked himself with me in the tiny dark storage room and did awful things to me. I never had the guts to speak up because everyone liked the guy, and up until this day I cry when I think about what happened."

I feel like it's a larp tbh, she didn't mention any specifics or talk about how it happened exactly. Plus, she knows damn well that if she told HR about this the guy would be begging for money on the side of the street on the next day. It's probably a larp.

A chad can get away with raping a foid in a dark room, but if a non chad just stares at a rostie for more than a few seconds she'd go to HR immediately.
Go ER before she goes to HR

Maybe it's because I'm just a silly little graycel, but how is someone getting raped supposed to be lifefuel? This just makes me feel bad. I'm an incel. That means I am pretty much incapable of finding love. I'm not a fucking sadist what the hell is wrong with you.

Silence has always meant agreement. If they object to something they should explicitly do so.

Maybe it's because I'm just a silly little graycel, but how is someone getting raped supposed to be lifefuel? This just makes me feel bad. I'm an incel. That means I am pretty much incapable of finding love. I'm not a fucking sadist what the hell is wrong with you.
There's two types of graycels, based people who got banned with their main account, and then this kind of graycel:feelshaha:

It's ok brocel you'll develop a deep hatred for women as you spend more time on the forum
Silence has always meant agreement. If they object to something they should explicitly do so.
Based

Maybe it's because I'm just a silly little graycel, but how is someone getting raped supposed to be lifefuel?
Foids hate sub5 men and want them dead.

Foids are the reason you're incel

They are disgusted by you

They think you're beneath them

They'd rather see you dead than in their breathing space

And you're asking how's that lifefuel? This exact roasite you're defending would throw you under the bus in a heartbeat and call you a rapist if you dare breathe in her vicinity. You gotta understand this; these foids hate you to the motherfucking core. They loathe you beyond comprehension.

And you're asking how's that lifefuel? This exact roasite you're defending would throw you under the bus in a heartbeat and call you a rapist if you dare breathe in her vicinity.
Based and blackpilled

Based and blackpilled
It just pisses me off how some incels still think foids are on their side, when in reality foids want them dead -- literally.

Erbased

If we got sexually assaulted these dumb whores would be throwing a party.

Cucks would never believe a man's story who says a landwhale sucked his dick, and he didn't try to stop her or say anything for ten minutes because he froze.

There's two types of graycels, based people who got banned with their main account, and then this kind of graycel:feelshaha:

It's ok brocel you'll develop a deep hatred for women as you spend more time on the forum

Based

And you're asking how's that lifefuel? This exact roasite you're defending would throw you under the bus in a heartbeat and call you a rapist if you dare breathe in her vicinity. You gotta understand this; these foids hate you to the motherfucking core. They loathe you beyond comprehension.
I was going to say something along the lines of "we can't read her mind, maybe she's a good person," I guess I'll have to spend more time on this forum. Thanks for the explanation anyways

If she's a chad chasing whore it's cucked to care if she's raped.

but we don't know if she's a chad chasing whore
If she dresses slutty at work and only talks to good looking men nicely then you can come to that conclusion.

we can't read her mind, maybe she's a good person,"
Sadly, that's the crux of the whole problem; they can't be good to you if you're a subhuman. They might be good towards others. And in many cases, they are. But not to us. They hate us. I've gotten nothing but hell from foids so far due to my looks.
but we don't know if she's a chad chasing whore
foids are chadsexual; all of em are chad whores.
If she dresses slutty at work and only talks to good looking men nicely then you can come to that conclusion.
Also, a nice female (which I doubt exists) wouldn't go on Reddit to talk about what allegedly happened to her. Cuz she's just looking for some confirmation that what happened is wrong, despite her dressing up like a slut and provoking the guy.

Last edited:
Reddit = Larp

Also why would you see someone other than you assaulting a foid as lifefuel? Are you really so cucked that you start to see other males' pleasure as a win for you? Jfl at the state of cuckcels.co

A normie hurt a normie, that's neither lifefuel nor suifuel

"

Gotta be bullshit. Unless it was Chad who did it. If it was an incel or low-tier normie it would never happen like this and she could go to HR or the cops and the guy would be fired/arrested.

> reddit
> lifefuel

Does not compute.